SaltCritters.com

Sharbuckles Low Boy Lagoon

Sharbuckle

2 hours ago, Troy Pais said:

So I have been stalking this thread for a while now and I just made an account and would really love some updates 😃

I wish i had a good update for you. After all the fish died i got really bummed out and shut the tank down unfortunately. I miss it alot. One day ill do a lagoon again. Until then check out my new tank journal. Its doing quite well.

On 1/27/2021 at 3:56 PM, Sharbuckle said:

I wish i had a good update for you. After all the fish died i got really bummed out and shut the tank down unfortunately. I miss it alot. One day ill do a lagoon again. Until then check out my new tank journal. Its doing quite well.

That's sad new for ya bud, but the new tank looks awesome! you did however inspire me to build my own Low boy and I am thinking of making it into a Harem tank. Any thoughts on this?

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, Troy Pais said:

That's sad new for ya bud, but the new tank looks awesome! you did however inspire me to build my own Low boy and I am thinking of making it into a Harem tank. Any thoughts on this?

I think its a wicked idea. Go for it. When scaping think about how it will look from the top down. Thats the most important part in a lagoon tank in my opinion.