Coral Vue Hydros

Sharbuckles Low Boy Lagoon

Sharbuckle

33 minutes ago, ChristopherDido said:

Ouch, that's hard. Like everyone else is asking, do you know how it failed so we don't repeat? 

The wire holdng it up came undone. The bolts i had werent tightened enough i think. 

ChristopherDido
6 hours ago, Sharbuckle said:

The wire holdng it up came undone. The bolts i had werent tightened enough i think. 

Oh man that sucks... Hope you recover soon on that one, I'll keep watching to see the tanks development. Really excited about this build!

Holy f%#*, when itvrains it pours. Tunze powerhead just stopped working for absolutely no reason. Got up to let the dog out and the controller is flashing on and off. What did i do to deseve this?

• Sad 2

The black cloud I saw floating over your head on Wednesday is beginning to make sense to me now. :)

Man, you can't catch a break. I got the 9410 skimmer back yesterday only to find that the impeller magnet cover had split and it won't run. Will have to get a new one before lending it to you.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018-03-10 at 5:21 AM, HippieSquirrel said:

I'm sorry to hear about all of your misfortunes, hopefully you're getting them all out of the way before you're ready for livestock!  

Whoa, looks like this tank will be lit by two radions! Very exciting. 

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, Sharbuckle said:

This happened!

hanging them on Wednesday.

DACBBC6D-59C8-47AE-8D35-E89B23722822.jpeg

omgomgomg

I'm glad the old light fell in when it did. At least it happened when you didn't have lots of corals and fish that might have been killed. And now look what you got! This is going to be awesome :)

1 hour ago, Rybren said:

It's Wednesday. Where are those pics of the Radions hanging over the tank. It's 09:24; what have you been doing all day?

Haha Jerry I dont have any wire to hang them. I need to make a home depot trip. 

On 2018-03-27 at 2:59 AM, Segalplayer said:

Rad setup!

On 2018-03-26 at 11:56 PM, mystersyster said:

This is going to be awesome! 

Thank you! I think so too. 

Kinda wish radions had wifi built in. A little weird that they don’t. However, hooking up to them with a pc and configuring them was pretty easy. 

B87D5C4C-74D5-4E99-9F7E-96843F8142E6.jpeg

Update!

Picked up three air plants for the island.

Made a diy skimmer stand out of pvc so i could move my skimmer to its proper place.

now that my skimmer is out of the frag/fuge area I can mount my two AI primes and take the frag racks out of the display. 

D09A17A6-77C3-4CF6-A1E8-2EEF4847B45D.jpeg

B322520B-8A29-4F00-8E90-D64D30BF226D.jpeg

2630AB4A-39EE-49D7-8B85-48A12D364A06.jpeg

E2700405-35BF-4C9B-9E36-A77D2B5C0888.jpeg

• Like 5