Coral Vue Hydros

Best light for Nuvo 10 Gallon

TheCrockers200

Just now, gone_PHiSHin said:

Nanobox are easy to fall in love with once you see one in person

i love that a Radion guy is agreeing with this

I was never a "radion guy" honestly. I got a good deal on a pair when I thought I was going with a bigger tank. I read that they are great lights, and they are, so I justified spending a few hundred less than buying a custom Nanobox. Since I went with a smaller tank I sold one light and now I need to sell/trade this for my original desire of getting a Nanobox. I like the ability to control them without having to plug in. I'm not going to buy a reef link to control one light. 

TheCrockers200
On 12/5/2017 at 1:59 AM, Dreichler said:

I would say go with a prime.  I have 3 of them over my JBJ 45 and I love them.  The coloration is great.  I actually like the blues/whites/greens/reds on the prime more than the Radion.  The only advantage I find with Kessil is the shimmer effect.  It is nice.  But you’ll also need to buy a Kessil controller and deal with that.  The prime just connects to your WiFi through a phone app.  You’ll be able to connect and control your lights wherever you are.  I might have an AI Prime gooseneck or bracket mount in my closet... I’ll be home Dec. 18th if your potentially interested in buying a prime I could probably sell you a cheap mount.

I think I am going to go with the prime! Thank you!!