Coral Vue Hydros

We're Spreading Holiday Cheer here at WWC!

World Wide Corals

World Wide Corals
What better way to kick off the holiday season here at WWC then with new eBay auctions?!

Well we have 350 new eBay auctions that are up now and they are packed with some of our greatest signature WWC Corals!

WWC Banana Boom, WWC Blackberry Jam, WWC Kingpin just to name a few! 
All auctions start at $.99 cents with no reserves.

Remember you can also combine multiple items into one box for one low shipping cost.

Click on any of images below to go to the eBay auctions now and place your bids before it is too late.

Can I ask a question about your ebay auctions? I've noticed the shipping prices and i'm wondering if you've included the ebay listing option for a local pickup? It used to be with ebay that buyers can see all of the S&H options if there were more than one offered by the seller, but i'm not sure on your listings as there doesn't seem to be an option to change the uniform shipping fee as a buyer. We live in Orange Park, FL (a Jacksonville suburb) and you're about a 2 hour drive from us. We'd like to take a stab at a few of the coral listings but we'd like to save money by eliminating the fedex middle man.

Since I never assume anything, I thought i'd ask if we could pick up any ebay winnings ourselves. :)

Yes, when you go to pay, you can choose between local pickup, Florida shipping (25$) or reg shipping (40$) 

im not with WWC, but I live in st. Pete and have done a couple auctions. 

14 hours ago, Nola Bear said:

Yes, when you go to pay, you can choose between local pickup, Florida shipping (25$) or reg shipping (40$) 

im not with WWC, but I live in st. Pete and have done a couple auctions. 

Cool beans. Maybe we'll be able to snipe a few frags from them from time to time.

Now that my Wife's biocube 32 is cycled out, we're going to drive down to Orlando for a look at what WWC and Top Shelf aquatics have in stock. I've heard tell that there are something like eight to ten saltwater shops in that same 15-20 mile radius of Orlando so it should be fun pickings this weekend. NoLa, have you visited any other shops in the area that are a "must go here" location?

• Recommended Discussions