inTank Media Baskets

Secret Santa 2017 Gift Photos 🎁 🎅

dandelion

On 12/14/2017 at 10:25 AM, HarryPotter said:

Thank you Sancho! 

Once I knew it was my NR SS, addressed to “To he that slayed princess Gyna”, I opened it outside! I didn’t even need to read the return label, it was all Amazon packaging! Very pretty. 10/10

Very pretty minion wrapping paper, with a creepy sticker on one xD 

ojfFcLX.jpg

KitKats, Swedish Fish (I hope these are @inTank approved), and the filter media cup! 

CCTiLbI.jpg

A mystery record that I am going to play in a few minutes!

KQiLm7C.jpg

And a very nice thermos! 

NVOZLSy.jpg

Luckily for you amazon dropped the ball on the 4lbs of glitter and I didn’t get it in time. It was all to be placed in a black sealed bag to make a giant mess when it was opened. I even ordered blue and white glitter for Hanukah :lol: glad you like the goods! 

• Haha 5
41 minutes ago, HarryPotter said:

I prefer Jennifers....

Twins :o

2 minutes ago, Sancho said:

Luckily for you amazon dropped the ball on the 4lbs of glitter and I didn’t get it in time. It was all to be placed in a black sealed bag to make a giant mess when it was opened. I even ordered blue and white glitter for Hanukah :lol: glad you like the goods! 

yeah amazon sucks this time of year..................

3 minutes ago, Sancho said:

Ha! I love glitter! 

We only ever reveal ourselves as the SS after our recipient gets said gift... But, only if the giftee is "properly embarrassed".:owned:

Mah SS giftee is just too embarrassed; cause I went half-assed this year.

Imma blame JBB (implicated)

I am beyond excited about what my secret santa @Scorched gave me!!!! Merry Christmas to you and yours and a HUGE thanks, my tank and stomach thank you! My WP10 isnt giving me much flow in my 40b, this will do the trick nicely!

20171216_154142.jpg

20171216_153936.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Well had a early delivery today at 7 am..........saw a said Harry on the box so :lol: had things to do and knew not to open it in the house :haha: got home and decided to open it over the recycling bin..........and well what do I see glitter..........anyway seemed like Harry liked to put glitter in everything :rolleyes: no big deal its all good as it didn't make a mess.

Just what I asked for and also a Harry original so when he makes it big like Norm I can say I got one of the first pieces omgomgomg 

Thanks! Hairball ;) I saved the return label so better watch out you might get something in return :o 

IMG_4441.jpg

IMG_4442.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 6
33 minutes ago, spectra said:

Well had a early delivery today at 7 am..........saw a said Harry on the box so :lol: had things to do and knew not to open it in the house :haha: got home and decided to open it over the recycling bin..........and well what do I see glitter..........anyway seemed like Harry liked to put glitter in everything :rolleyes: no big deal its all good as it didn't make a mess.

Just what I asked for and also a Harry original so when he makes it big like Norm I can say I got one of the first pieces omgomgomg 

Thanks! Hairball ;) I saved the return label so better watch out you might get something in return :o 

IMG_4441.jpg

IMG_4442.jpg

Drat! I didnt even get you with the hanna solution? xD 

• Haha 2
13 minutes ago, HarryPotter said:

Drat! I didnt even get you with the hanna solution? xD 

Nope I opened everything outside over the bin ;) this aint my first rodeo :lol: I knew you liked glitter.........oh I also like how you glued the card closed :D 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, spectra said:

Nope I opened everything outside over the bin ;) this aint my first rodeo :lol: I knew you liked glitter.........oh I also like how you glued the card closed :D 

You didnt open the card?  Half the gift is in there.... 

13 minutes ago, HarryPotter said:

You didnt open the card?  Half the gift is in there.... 

I opened it and it was glued shut............only could read half of what you wrote.

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, spectra said:

I opened it and it was glued shut............only could read half of what you wrote.

You get a thermos or just the Gyna Slayers wood? :lol:

• Haha 2
34 minutes ago, HarryPotter said:

Glitter <3

I figured as much and tore it over the bin and yup there it was........

43 minutes ago, Sancho said:

You get a thermos or just the Gyna Slayers wood? :lol:

Just the wood. He didn't have the thermos yet.

Ok my gift shows delivered................................hopefully you got it and like It fingerscrossed I wanted to try some but that probably wouldn't have been good to send half a bottle :unsure: 

On 12/14/2017 at 1:34 PM, kimberbee said:

My gift arrived yesterday!! 

"Who the hell is 'Princess Violet'??" yelled my husband from the other room...

38174040825_82c5bd02b7.jpg20171214_122838 by kimothy182, on Flickr

Yessss!! My gifts were very thoughtfully picked out by the cutest hedgie I know! 

25188842588_dcf80c6441.jpg20171213_175926 by kimothy182, on Flickr

So thoughtful - Something for all of my pets! 

39024483902_7b29c418da.jpg20171213_175916 by kimothy182, on Flickr

@Lula_Mae, please tell Violet I love my gifts!! (and I'm sure I'll love what else is on the way!)

:lol: Your husband's reaction!  Hope the pups and kitties enjoy their treats (we won't tell Violet the fate of the hedgie toys lol).  I checked tracking and your final piece is supposed to be delivered tomorrow!

My wonderful Santa sent some great stuff but I haven't gotten a pic yet... :blush:

• Like 3

My gifts arrived yesterday, courtesy of @Marine Depot :D

My SS didn't include a note so I hope he or she will fess up so I can say thanks. In the meantime, "Thanks!". I got ATI Elements dosing solution, some Hanna alkalinity reagent, and spare scraper blades, all of which are sorely needed!

2017-12-17_12-37-24

• Like 5
7 hours ago, teenyreef said:

My gifts arrived yesterday, courtesy of @Marine Depot :D

My SS didn't include a note so I hope he or she will fess up so I can say thanks. In the meantime, "Thanks!". I got ATI Elements dosing solution, some Hanna alkalinity reagent, and spare scraper blades, all of which are sorely needed!

2017-12-17_12-37-24

Merry Christmas @teenyreef!!

i was your secret santa!

you have another package coming tomorrow!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Coral_chef said:

Merry Christmas @teenyreef!!

i was your secret santa!

you have another package coming tomorrow!

Ooooooooooo :D

Thanks! 

1 hour ago, spectra said:

Hope it contains glitter :lol: 

Uh oh... :lol:

• Haha 2