dandelion

1 minute ago, JoeR said:

Deadline is tomorrow??

Ā 

Ā 

2 minutes ago, slowngreen said:

Bunch of slacker Santa'sĀ :P

Ā 

Yep and my gift may go out tomorrow or maybe even the next morning :lol:Ā Hell who wants a bag of dicks anyway :wacko:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
6 minutes ago, spectra said:

I still need to box mine up :lol:Ā just got the last piece of the puzzle tonight.......

Oooh lateee! Lol jk. Surprised Jbb didnā€™t make a deadline warning announcement though.

18 minutes ago, JoeR said:

Oooh lateee! Lol jk. Surprised Jbb didnā€™t make a deadline warning announcement though.

Ā 

JBB will be pissed when he sees my gift :lol:Ā 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@MerthyniaĀ Thank you so much for our wonderful gifts!Ā 

Ā 

The lovely merthynia made us a beautiful blanket, propel for plant growth, and an IM gourmet grinder.Ā  I absolutely love the wrapping paper.Ā  And Sansa (the cat) quickly claimed some for herself to to run around the house with.

Ā 

Ā 

20171212_130434.thumb.jpg.066f35adcc09b3b20704e55849af3af6.jpg

Ā 

Sansa: "Oh look, the human from the internets adores me as well.Ā  Look at these offerings!"

20171212_130612.thumb.jpg.9c82e90ee36048c72768173b290c4ddd.jpg

Ā 

20171212_130643.thumb.jpg.d07f3c87de314ac528537c7cd7d4d4a6.jpg

Ā 

PSĀ @Kellie in CAĀ I was your santa.Ā  @skoechleĀ told me to keep it secret, but we all seem to be telling :PĀ  You're welcome and I hope your daughter is enjoying her phone!

• Like 7
5 hours ago, lkoechle said:

@MerthyniaĀ Thank you so much for our wonderful gifts!Ā 

Ā 

The lovely merthynia made us a beautiful blanket, propel for plant growth, and an IM gourmet grinder.Ā  I absolutely love the wrapping paper.Ā  And Sansa (the cat) quickly claimed some for herself to to run around the house with.

Ā 

Ā 

20171212_130434.thumb.jpg.066f35adcc09b3b20704e55849af3af6.jpg

Ā 

Sansa: "Oh look, the human from the internets adores me as well.Ā  Look at these offerings!"

20171212_130612.thumb.jpg.9c82e90ee36048c72768173b290c4ddd.jpg

Ā 

20171212_130643.thumb.jpg.d07f3c87de314ac528537c7cd7d4d4a6.jpg

Ā 

PSĀ @Kellie in CAĀ I was your santa.Ā  @skoechleĀ told me to keep it secret, but we all seem to be telling :PĀ  You're welcome and I hope your daughter is enjoying her phone!

You are so welcome! I knew when I found that fabric that I needed to make a blanket for whomever my secret santa was going to be! Even if it doesn't get too cold there, I hope you can put it to good use! :)

• Like 3
46 minutes ago, Merthynia said:

You are so welcome! I knew when I found that fabric that I needed to make a blanket for whomever my secret santa was going to be! Even if it doesn't get too cold there, I hope you can put it to good use! :)

Well, the fish room actually does get cold.Ā  The couch is right under a vent.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, lkoechle said:

Well, the fish room actually does get cold.Ā  The couch is right under a vent.

Wonderful! Your Sansa looks just like my little Styx (Whom really wanted to help test out the blanket while I was making it). :lol:Ā 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
18 hours ago, Pinner Reef said:

We only ever reveal ourselves as the SS after our recipient gets the gift... But, only if the giftee is "properly embarrassed".:owned:

Ā 

Nah... I always put my real name on the return label and my user name inside with the gifts.Ā 

Ā 

But I'm also not sending glitter dicks to people so... I'm ok with telling the giftee right away!Ā 

Ā 

I sent my stuff Monday and my giftee should be getting it today!!Ā fingerscrossed

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I am missing shipping info from 8 people, I need that info or you will not be part of the raffle.Ā 

Ā 

raffle will take place 12/22

Ā 

that will allow time to make sure EVERYONE got a gift by Christmas

• Like 1
On ā€Ž12ā€Ž/ā€Ž11ā€Ž/ā€Ž2017 at 8:43 PM, JoeR said:

I actually did, but for some reason it never posted.Ā 

Ā 

So for that I have been a little forgiving on the hard deadline.Ā 

• Like 1

CzPfcSg.jpg

Ā 

@kimberbeeĀ is amazing! Goodies for the new shrimp tank :DĀ 

Ā 

HsmkyDR.jpg

Ā 

I get the feeling I'll be going through quite a bit of Florinbacter as I fight the Curse of Maria's House, so it's great to know I've already got the backup bottle lined up :PĀ 

• Like 6

THANK YOU, JACOB!!!!!

My Secret Santa outdid himself!!! Ā First, my box was decorated with Merry Christmas messages and had snowflakes inside. Ā After digging in, I got much needed filter socks andĀ super glue gel. Ā But then I got a WICKED new decorations for my sonā€™s Glo Tank. Ā Heā€™s going to go crazy!!! Ā And the piece de resistance, a set of stainless tools for the tank!!!!!! Ā The best part is that I have totally been looking for some and have almost purchased several times!!! Ā OH WAIT, he also included TREX COOKIES!!! Ā Eating them now!!! Ā Jacob, YOU NAILED IT!!! Ā Thank you again! Ā Best wishes for a Merry Christmas!!!

53980E32-B57E-4360-A290-BD1B4B4243A1.jpeg

• Like 6
1 minute ago, StinkyBunny said:

There's a bag of dicks in someone's mailbox if they'd get off their lazy ass and go get it. :D

Ā 

Not mine it was an empty tube.....................

HUGE Thank you to @Justind823!!!

Ā 

EAYU8lm.jpg

Ā 

The package arrived today while I was at work and my wife texted me (shes home with our 2 month old) and said you got a large packed marked "Scorched"Ā  Ā It made me excited to get home and finally open it.Ā  Inside was the nice bag with the bow on top and way more gifts than I was expecting!!Ā 

I started to have 1-2 corals decline this month and I really wanted to get my testing up to par with Phosphate, Alk, and have a good standard to match everything to with the Accurasea.Ā  I was so close to buying the Phosphorus checker from BRS during their Black Friday sale.Ā  Then it sold out!!!Ā  I was so disappointed that I didn't get it, because I honestly thought it was too much to ask for in the SS.Ā  Thank you so much Justin for getting it for me.Ā  I hope these items all get my tank looking great again.Ā  A little Jim Beam to drink tonight while I run a few of these test is an excellentĀ treat.

• Like 8
  • Wow 2