Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Secret Santa 2017 Gift Photos 🎁 🎅

dandelion

On 11/29/2017 at 9:16 PM, Kellie in CA said:

I'm just waiting for everything to deliver, then I will probably ship early next week.

EDIT: Arrived early!  Shipping today! 

OoooooMmmmmmmGggggggggg - you are the best secret Santa - EVeR! 

Check this out guys! I got a fragging kit (desperately needed one as mine was rusty), an awesome airplant jellyfish that is going to go near my tank, an awesome reef-inspired coloring book with post cards and the cutest lollipops I’ve ever seen! 

F7AF7FE4-7BCF-4EC6-BDC3-998AC0C06F33.jpeg

1B5ACD93-AD6C-45BC-880E-171C61120AB2.jpeg

456354AB-215F-41F9-835C-A0A1C0E79828.jpeg

Kellie, thank you so much! 

• Like 12
1 hour ago, ReefWeeds said:

OoooooMmmmmmmGggggggggg - you are the best secret Santa - EVeR! 

Check this out guys! I got a fragging kit (desperately needed one as mine was rusty), an awesome airplant jellyfish that is going to go near my tank, an awesome reef-inspired coloring book with post cards and the cutest lollipops I’ve ever seen! 

F7AF7FE4-7BCF-4EC6-BDC3-998AC0C06F33.jpeg

1B5ACD93-AD6C-45BC-880E-171C61120AB2.jpeg

456354AB-215F-41F9-835C-A0A1C0E79828.jpeg

Kellie, thank you so much! 

You are very welcome!  I had so much fun!!!   

• Like 1

So I just received my presents today.

So awesome, y wife asked me who I know in North Carolina? I replied "I  have no clue"! Lol

I got exactly what I needed and a few extras too! :D

ZMqFKlH.jpg

And in case you were wondering where the NC swag went? Straight onto my set of Vokl skis.

KkNhV7c.jpg

Thank you again my awesome secret Santa.

P.S. The awesome Venus fly trap is good right next to my Pico jar.

• Like 8
10 minutes ago, Droy008 said:

@spectra you rock! 

Seriously, I have 1/4 sheet of filter floss left and was about to put in an order.

This should last me 6 months or more!

Wasn't me....................Hell North Carolina I figured you knew..............you have a nano box over your tank :lol: Only Reefer I know from there well our own Nano Box dealer Dave!!!!!!!!

May be him who knows.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, spectra said:

Wasn't me....................Hell North Carolina I figured you knew..............you have a nano box over your tank :lol: Only Reefer I know from there well our own Nano Box dealer Dave!!!!!!!!

May be him who knows.

I'm from NC but it wasn't me lol.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Droy008 said:

Damnit the plot thickens!

Wellll I wasn’t going to say anything, but since everyone else is telling I suppose lol. ‘Twas me- and I’m glad you like it! I tried to be practical but still fun.

I think I read somewhere here that you snowboard so I thought the decal would be cool and rep NC a little. Fly traps are actually native here so I threw it in too for some more NC swag, but I was kinda worried about it being lame since it got some bad reviews. I thought your airplants looked a little monotonous so I figured it would also add some variety if you chose to plant it with them. Another carnivorous Plant or orchid may work there too. Just stuff some moss in a crevice, Plant it in it, and water with the same water you use to top off with.

Oh and of course you can’t go wrong with FF, coral frenzy, and purigen.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, JoeR said:

Wellll I wasn’t going to say anything, but since everyone else is telling I suppose lol. ‘Twas me- and I’m glad you like it! I tried to be practical but still fun.

I think I read somewhere here that you snowboard so I thought the decal would be cool and rep NC a little. Fly traps are actually native here so I threw it in too for some more NC swag, but I was kinda worried about it being lame since it got some bad reviews. I thought your airplants looked a little monotonous so I figured it would also add some variety if you chose to plant it with them. Another carnivorous Plant or orchid may work there too. Just stuff some moss in a crevice, Plant it in it, and water with the same water you use to top off with.

Oh and of course you can’t go wrong with FF, coral frenzy, and purigen.

Thank you so much!

The Fly Trap will be an amazing adittion to the Pico jar. And I did not know they were native to NC, I thought they grew in the jungle or something. :lol:

And while I do snowboard, I've resently taken to backcountry skiing. So the NC sticker is going places now. ;)

On 12/3/2017 at 8:14 PM, cnseekatz said:

Boom! Thank you Derrick... that Orphek light is LEGIT! Can't wait to bring it out after lights out.

enhance

enhance

Lol my name isn't Derrick.  You are very welcome!  I got some bourbon for you but I drank it, sorry...

I swear by bamboo tongs.  No rust!

• Haha 3
On 12/3/2017 at 11:37 AM, Droy008 said:

Thank you so much!

The Fly Trap will be an amazing adittion to the Pico jar. And I did not know they were native to NC, I thought they grew in the jungle or something. :lol:

And while I do snowboard, I've resently taken to backcountry skiing. So the NC sticker is going places now. ;)

There are species that live in the swamps that make up like the whole eastern third* of the state.

*may be slight exaggeration.

• Haha 2
16 hours ago, Tmr8188 said:

Lol my name isn't Derrick.  You are very welcome!  I got some bourbon for you but I drank it, sorry...

I swear by bamboo tongs.  No rust!

Then why you got a thread called Derrick's Lagoon?