Pod Your Reef

BioCube Retro has gone Dark !

J Fox

Yesterday I noticed my BioCube was dark - and nothing I try gets the light back on. The Storm controller is still on and functions and fan is spinning... lights are out ! Please give me any ideas or suggestions as to which way I should go for the fastest solution ! Thank you 

i have the retro in a bc14... I'd start with the connecting cords (did they get bumped or pulled out maybe a pin got bent/moved - ask around the household if "something happened")

water get on anything? inside the plastic lens somehow? i'd unplug and start checking all connections with the LED's - since the the fan is still working must be those connections

report back i'd be interested as well what happened

On 11/24/2017 at 7:41 AM, J Fox said:

Yesterday I noticed my BioCube was dark - and nothing I try gets the light back on. The Storm controller is still on and functions and fan is spinning... lights are out ! Please give me any ideas or suggestions as to which way I should go for the fastest solution ! Thank you 

Sent email out yesterday. Can you check the power connection or power supply itself? 

-Dave