Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

RODI System

REEFreefLJS85

REEFreefLJS85

Hey guys, just giving you a heads up. Bulk Reef Supply is having a huge sale on their RODI system. I bought one and its  a 4 stage for $94. If you shop with  them alot and have preferred reefer points you  can use those points towards that 94 bucks. I think mines came up to $90 after my points . They have other systems as well depending on your price range\budget . I read alot of people on here who use distilled water which is fine but just playing with my RODI system for a day, I can already tell its going to be more convenient. It is also cheaper in the long run  when you sit down and do the math.  By the way for all my apartment  people, I stay in a apartment and I was worried about hooking one up. It was so easy installing it under my sink. You can also install on the sink faucets if you have a standard faucets.  Just giving everyone the heads up.  

https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/75gpd-4-stage-value-ro-di-system-bulk-reef-supply.html

• Like 2

I also bought the 4 stage from BRS. I used the points from that purchase and got the flush valve to prolong the membrane life- ended up being 4 bucks after discounts. I’m excited to see how much easier life will be not having to depend on LFS for water and having to lug it around.

• Like 1
REEFreefLJS85
On 11/24/2017 at 9:57 PM, Vsquad said:

I also bought the 4 stage from BRS. I used the points from that purchase and got the flush valve to prolong the membrane life- ended up being 4 bucks after discounts. I’m excited to see how much easier life will be not having to depend on LFS for water and having to lug it around.

I was using distilled water which is .89 a gallon which can get expensive after a while. I only have a 10 gallon so I didn't think I needed a RODI system. I have already made $20 dollars worth of water in couple of days. So its a big difference. I store my water in the old distilled water jugs I had lol. 

REEFreefLJS85
On 11/24/2017 at 9:18 PM, kasso187 said:

ya crazy deals from BRS.  I ended up getting their 5-stage system for $167...then I woke up on Friday and Impulse-bought an Apex Classic.

Yea its always something on their site you want to buy

• 3 weeks later...