Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

new tank - what to get?

Mazzy21

I have 2 ?'s really -

Since my one clown died :( I have decided not to re-setup the 29 biocube. I moved into a much smaller place and it takes up more room than I want to use for a tank right now. I have a not-pretty stand that holds a standard 10. I was considering getting a 15 tall and calling it a day, but I'd inevitably start buying a tiny HOB skimmer and a tiny HOB reactor eventually maybe and, and, and... and it'd ultimately be a mess on a standard tank with no where to hide all that. So:

1. I have exactly 14" x 22" space where I want to put the tank. These are the MAX dimensions (with anything that HOBs). Do you guys have suggestions for other tanks that would fit in that space? I don't know what I can spend; I'd just like to see any tanks you might suggest and decide from there if I can afford them because it has been a very long time since I've looked at the new tanks on the market now. I DO need it to be one I can buy/not custom. My current biocube guys are living in a 5 since I didn't re-setup their tank and I need to get them out (most of my rock I had to let die).

2. If I do end up with a 15 tall (or really any tank you might suggest), if I decide to get the clown another clown, is that reasonable in such a small tank?? I dunno.... It seems real small BUT at the same time, it isn't like clowns actually swim all over the place. Mine stayed at the nem and only really swam around at feeding. SO please, if you know, could you add to any tank suggestions whether you think 2 clowns could live in it as well?

Thank you guys so much for your input!!