Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

FS: Eshopps S120 & SCA SCA-301 Skimmers

itzju

Looking to clear some stuff that I've been holding on to and clear some of my clutter, currently don't have a tank running and will be adding more things as I go through them. Everything is located in Elizabeth, NJ 07208 but can meet up in 07751 on weekends - First Come, First Serve - Paypal to hold. 

I will post pictures this weekend

Eshopps S120 Skimmer - $100

• excellent condition

The Snow Cone Skimmers are affordable cone-shaped skimmer that boasts compact design, has a silent operation and power to remove dissolved aquarium waste. Eshopps has innovative approaches to skimmer design by installing the silent-running Italian Sicce pump inside the waste-concentrating cone-shaped reaction chamber. The bubble plate within the reaction chamber enhances the cone-shaped design to concentrate protein-skimming bubbles and more bubbles mean better removal of dissolved protein and organic waste materials. Its unique design features a powerful in-sump snow cone skimmer with a space-saving footprint.

Features

• Needle-wheel Impeller
  • Removable Collection Cup
  • Bubble Plate
  • Slant neck
  • Sicce Italy Pump
  • Quiet Operation

Rated for 40-120g Tank

SC Aquariums SCA-301 Skimmer - $70
Like New - Barely Used - Desginated For Back Up Purposes.

• This skimmer is designed to work for salt water tanks up to 65 Gallons of salt water.
  • Collection Cup comes with drain tube.
  • Removable cup for convenient cleaning and maintenance.
  • Skimmer Size: 4.25" L x 7" W x 17" H
  • 6 Levels of water flow adjustments
  • A 28watt, 1380 Liter/Hour flow Power Head pump is included.
  • Pump specs: 110-120V/60Hz 28watt, (1380 L/h)

Take both for $150

Again, everything is located in 07208 but can meet up in 07751 on weekends . Paypal to hold. I will mark things as sold when they are no longer available. I will also be adding to the list as I find things. I would also be avoiding shipping at this time but will eventually change that. PM is KEY.

• Recommended Discussions