Pod Your Reef

Nickbruh510 BEWARE

CuhRazy

Sent him my ATI 6 bulb t5 fixture on October 16th with provided pictures. Sent it with UPS insured. He gets the light claims its beat up from shipping, he sent me some pictures of a small ding what looks like on the top. The package was insured thru UPS so I told him to file a claim with UPS if it was damaged. Well he opens a claim with UPS for that and requested a refund thru PayPal for it being dented and the reflectors being in his terms trashed. I will have pictures posted with this post under. So I declined it and opened a claim thru PayPal and sent them about 12 pictures showing the light and the claim he opened thru UPS also. PayPal said he would agree to refund him if he shipped the light back well that was over the other day so I decided I would post this for a warning to others. This ordeal was a total nightmare and just makes me not want to sell anything online anymore. He also has posted a AI 26 HD I believe and a bunch of nonsense was in that thread also. Just beware. Heres some pictures. Let me know if you think the reflectors were trash or not I genuinely think they were in good shape for being used. 

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

22538261_10214350579535572_2123641368_n.jpg

1st and only mistake was dealing with someone with "bruh" in his name.

99.99% of the guys on these forums that post even once in a blue moon are decent people.  Don't let 1 "bruh" get you down.  

• Like 4

I got no nothing in this. Should keep my mouth shut, but sometimes I'm not good at it.... These "amused"  me? Or summed up things. 

Don't give up, I hate to hear the "give up". Granted I'm new but I've met a few people here, bought from a few people here, read a lot from people here. Seem majority great people. 

1 hour ago, CuhRazy said:

Wish I would have seen all the threads before selling it to him

I'm sorry to hear about your unfortunate situation. Best of luck with future en devours!

-D