Cultivated Reef

Can't stay away from the hobby! Any custom stuff you need made?

cdelicath

10 hours ago, eslatts11 said:

I'll buy one of the dosing line holders for sure!  Should fit my Lagoon 25 perfectly. Let me know when you get the final product finished.

will do!

27 minutes ago, chaostactics said:

I would like a black acrylic 1/4" top to cover the over flow area of my IM 40. Could have a notch out for power cords over the center chamber or people could add their own. 

just need measurements. Need to be accurate within 1/16 of an inch. If you need to make a template you can use poster board and put it in a tube mailer and send it out. Usually with covers like that just get me a good size.

12 hours ago, ELGORDOINAVW said:

I want a free-standing refugium that allows my 7.5 gallon cube to pump water in and gravity feed back to tank. I would like it 12"x6" footprint and 15" tall and include a lid. That should be approximately 5 gallons of volume. PM me a quote

Just doing accessory type stuff for the time being.

3 hours ago, hersheyb said:

how about a shield for mp40?  I have a small tank but the acrylic is so 1/2" on the tank that I was force to use a mp40,

Yep not a problem. PM me your email and I can send you a PayPal can get it made this weekend.

Will have 23 MP10 shields available tomorrow. Spent time getting them made.

$29.95 Free Shipping for the MP10 sheilds +$5 for the MP40 + $12 for the MP60

ss10.jpg

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, calvin said:

nano-sized ATO reservoir. Maybe 2.5g or so. Simple project but online prices are crazy.

I feel u on that crazy expensive I got this it’s a dosing resivor but just made hole little bigger and it worked great it’s 5 liters

Amazon 40 bucks

Marinecolor® Acryli Made Liquid...

0B3C1F7C-2CC0-402B-9B52-7181AEBF993F.jpeg

• Like 1

Why not just use a gallon jug of distilled water and put two holes in the cap?  Unless its not hidden in a stand or the like, then I can see why you might not want a gallon jug sitting out.

• Like 1

I’m having a hell of a time finding filter socks for my PicO 20 long. Where did you get those? 

Also a media basket for the first chamber would be cool. 

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Sancho said:

I’m having a hell of a time finding filter socks for my PicO 20 long. Where did you get those? 

Also a media basket for the first chamber would be cool. 

I have 5 left that i found. PM me if you are in need $8 each

20171119_121222.jpg

18 hours ago, Reefkid88 said:

Could you do AIO inserts at all ? 

I plan on bringing the PicO filtration back for existing rimless aquariums on the market. 

The PicO filtration was and from what I have seen in the last few weeks still the most efficient system available.

Just a matter of working one by one through the different size tanks available. Will take time.

21 minutes ago, Reefkid88 said:

In what ball park range do you think you coukd do one for a 7"x7" false wall for with 2 baffles at 2.5" wide 

Deets are waiting at inbox!

• Recommended Discussions