Top Shelf Aquatics

Home Theater System for Corals in So. Cal.

samwoo2go

dobelady..

where are you located?I'm in Cali and have some cool zoo's & kenya tree I can frag for you.If you're not too far from Cali,we can try priority mail.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks dodgerblew, I really appreciate that, but you are just a little bit too far from me. (I can't afford the gas to drive an hour and half to you :( ) But if you are ever come down to LA or Riverside, I'll be happy to meet you somewhere. :)

Katara, where in So Cal are you located?

Skeletor, hey man my shrooms looks like they could be ready for fragging in a month or two, I let you know when you will get a couple nice red shrooms... :)

Again I would like to thank everybody for being so kind and gererous to me. I really appreciate it... :)

Happy reefing everybody :)

Sam

I remember those days and its important we never forget those days when we no longer have those probs and give back to the community. So, heres the offer: If you want some corals, you give me a call, 661-860-4256, and we WILL work it out. I might even throw some top ramen in the deal:)

Sam Hey I got some Candy coral for you 2-3 heads, also if interested I'll hook you up with a green colored finger leather that I have very cool and fast growing. Since your parents live in West Covina and my parents live there, I'm going this weekend, want to meet up? They live off of Nogales/Valley. PM me at SDREEFS.COM

Also all the Southern Cali reefers there is a awesome website for us come check it out- WWW.SDREEFS.COM

Wait a minute, let me see. Can I get some corals dude's? That Xenia looks very nice. I live in Santa Clarita, so Skeletor is quite close to me. My in laws live in Lancaster, so we're kind of close.

Cesar...if Sam posts again with a no thanks then pm me...but until he does he has first crack...however, with all this generosity flowing, Sam's gonna need a bigger tank:D :P:happy:

wow, this is amazing, its like early christmas. :) Hey I can actually help you out cesar, you can have a frag of the Xenia off of mine if you want... *pat on the back* haha.

dodgerblew, thanks so much for the offer, but by all means, im sure im not the only poor one, if cesar need some frags too, we should try to help him also. Im more than happy to let caesar have the frags... :) so this wave of friendliness can spread out to other people too. :)

merry xmas everybody... haha

Wow! There is a lot of generousity here! I'm very impressed! It's good to see...

Im more than happy to let caesar have the frags...  so this wave of friendliness can spread out to other people too.

Why don't you each take some of the frags and when they grow out, give the other frags of what you have...

Well Samwoo that would be very nice of you. Let me know and I'll be there. Riverside isn't that far either. Im usually all over the county. Any kind of frags would be cool. See the people in west coast take care of their people. That's a good sign. This site is the best.

thanks kyle, I would love the hammer :) where in CA are you located at?

np cesar, just pm me for my address, and sometime this week before the weekend or next week should be fine... :)

BTW does anyone have any GSP frags, I've been looking for those for a while now..

sup guys, just got back with goodies from Elgor, I got a 2 heads gray candy cane, a small green finger leather frag, and a 2 head frogspawn. Thanks Elgor looks great.

Man this frogspawn is tight!!! it has bright purple tips, and dark green floursent body. Thanks Elgor

Sorry no pics yet, my roommate took his Camera to vacation, and won't be back for a while. so I'll post pics when he comes back.

ok sorry I haven't been around, I didn't pay my internet bill, and they shut my internet off for a week. I just got it back up.

Anyways my roomate isn't back yet with the camera. I promise I'll post some pics when he comes back.

BTW ELGORDOINAVW, your FS is now the center piece for the MiniBow 5... :)

Also, my roomate wants to sell his sun coral. he's tired of feeding it, and since he went on vacation, I have to feed it now... :mad:

He was going to just frag it and give me a good portion of it, and I was gunna hook some of you guys up, but then we found out that we can't really frag a single colony of sun coral. so he just want to sell the whole thing now.

you can check out the selling thread here.

Hey Samwoo nice to hear from you again. It's me the guy that was suppose to pick up some frags from you. I haven't had a chance to get around to it but I hope the deal is still on, let me know. How much does your friend want for that Sun Coral?

Archived