SaltCritters.com

Retro in 14g troubleshooting help needed

rknott

I am looking for some help and trouble shooting for a retro I bought from Dave back in Jan of 2015.  I was unable to get it installed until yesterday for a variety of reasons.  Anyway, After testing it about 1,000 times prior to ripping apart my 14 gal hood and installing, some of the lights stopped working after about 1 minute, then after missing around with it, plugging/unplugging several times trying to troubleshoot, now nothing works.  Any help would be appreciated.  Additional details:

• I don't know the specific model I bought.  I attached pictures.
  • One of the pictures shows what was happening when just some of the lights were working.  Now none of them come on.
  • Took a picture of the controller to validate I set it up correctly.  I followed install directions and read many times so I am pretty sure I got that right.
  • Fan still runs and lights are on in both power supplies so I don't think there is a power supply issue.
  • I made sure to NOT plug in the incorrect power supplies and fry things.
  • Sent Dave an email yesterday.  I am kind of freaking out because I am worried I will lose my coral without light.  
  • As you can tell from my comments, I know next to nothing about lighting.

I am not even sure where to start the trouble shooting.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks!

Lights Set up.jpg

Lights half.jpg

Controller.jpg