Jump to content
Justind823

Justin's Mixed 17G - New Pics pg. 8

Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, Justind823 said:

Here are some shots of the masters of the dungeon

Thanks for the pictures! That shrimp is very cute!!

 

I am considering a curli nem/shrimp for the next pico contest. It would definitely be something a little on the uncommon side!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, kimberbee said:

Thanks for the pictures! That shrimp is very cute!!

 

I am considering a curli nem/shrimp for the next pico contest. It would definitely be something a little on the uncommon side!

Yes do it! I was actually thinking of moving mine over but I don't want to put anything that depends on feeding in there. I need to keep it super low maintenance so I have other plans for that contest

 

It's a really fun pair for sure - I highly recommend it.  However if you're thinking of keeping anything else in there it would be pretty tough -- that nem has some seriously long and sticky tentacles.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Justind823 said:

that nem has some seriously long and sticky tentacles.

Hah! I figured. Gotta think on it a little more. Thanks for the input!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I'm happy to report I have a healthy population of micro serpent stars again! I had a ton in my last tank and I've missed having them. It's nice knowing they are cleaning up all the little specks of food the fish miss. They are a really great part of the CUC

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

ROFL af the dungeon masters! 

 

New scape looks awesome, I agree about the leather being large enough to create the negative space. 

 

Tanks looking really great, didn’t even have to beg for photos! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, YHSublime said:

ROFL af the dungeon masters! 

 

New scape looks awesome, I agree about the leather being large enough to create the negative space. 

 

Tanks looking really great, didn’t even have to beg for photos! 

 

haha it's true - the few hermits I have in the DT are always on their best behavior for fear of being banished to the dungeon

 

Here's another picture of the clowns. The female is now trying to grow a goatee to compete with her mans mustache

 

33487362668_3428b63d00_c.jpg

 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post

Looking just absolutely incredible! I love the clam...dang it you've really got me thinking about it 😄

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/14/2019 at 1:15 PM, Justind823 said:

Yea until I saw pistol cozy up to the nem I never really noticed that they are sold specifically for pairing with the Curliques.

40414783093_c05be92b84_c.jpg

Wow that's cool, I had no idea!

 

On 3/18/2019 at 10:50 AM, Justind823 said:

Here's a closer shot of the tank right now

46650746364_2f317ddae7_b.jpg

No doubt about it, the new aquascape is perfect! Wowzer 😲

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, teenyreef said:

Looking just absolutely incredible! I love the clam...dang it you've really got me thinking about it 😄

 

spacer.png

 

I was messing around with the settings on my MP10 last night and I guess the clam didn't like what I had done and took a leap off the cliff... I should have waiting longer before changing something in the tank with a new inhabitant. I placed it back so hopefully it's not too upset but only just found it this morning 😣

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks fellas!

 

I need to remember to change the white balance on my camera before I take all the pictures - somethings not right but I'll get it on the next round 😄

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Justind823 said:

 

spacer.png

 

I was messing around with the settings on my MP10 last night and I guess the clam didn't like what I had done and took a leap off the cliff... I should have waiting longer before changing something in the tank with a new inhabitant. I placed it back so hopefully it's not too upset but only just found it this morning 😣

You do realize this isn't exactly encouraging me to try a clam :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, teenyreef said:

You do realize this isn't exactly encouraging me to try a clam :lol:

Hahaha 

RE: You can do it!

 

Really though,  it looks good this afternoon.  I knew better than to mess around with things and I did it anyway

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recommended Discussions

×
×
  • Create New...