Innovative Marine Aquariums

FS: Aquaclear 70 + Intank Media Basket

RubenZ

Hey all.  I have a Aquaclear 70 with Intank Media Basket I need to get rid of.  I only used it for about 2 months.  I would like to get 75.00 shipped for both. PayPal Preferred

Beware buyers: OP just spammed 15 threads to hit his post minimum to post in hardware classifieds. Remember to use PayPal and NOT to send it as to friends & family. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, RubenZ said:

How about you research first before making claims. I didn't "JUST" SPAM 15 post. 

You posted useless comments in 8 threads within 15 minutes. Chao. 

37 minutes ago, HarryPotter said:

You posted useless comments in 15 threads within 15 minutes. Chao. 

I guess your math is off too.

• Like 1

To be fair. He only "spammed" 8 posts in that time.

So he was half way to his 15 in posts from prior weeks

@RubenZ If I needed an Aquaclear 70 or media basket, i'd buy it ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Couldn’t take better pics as it’s currently running.  I’m getting a drilled tank soon so I will no longer need a hob filter. And yes I of course will take PayPal. 

43233F93-BE04-47E0-A717-C427E0F350FC.jpeg

0F7681A0-A544-4DFD-8AB8-8DC344C88B0A.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

I might be interested but could you help me out a bit - I am a fan of InTank and have baskets myself for other things so I know they are a great product, but for the AquaClear I am trying to figure out the point in them and I'm not seeing it. On Marine Depot it shows the water direction incorrectly. The AC is already designed so that the water starts at the bottom and pushes upward through media but the InTank ad makes the false claim that the water flows out the entire side and only the InTank pushes it downward to then flow upward through media.

All that said, do you find it more useful than the basket that comes with the AC? Like does it allow you to add more media (I'm thinking that may be the case since your floss is sideways now so you have more room to stack other media)? Or are there other benefits I'm not realizing? It will help me determine whether I can use it or not, and how that may affect price for me. Thank you!!

5 hours ago, Mazzy21 said:

I might be interested but could you help me out a bit - I am a fan of InTank and have baskets myself for other things so I know they are a great product, but for the AquaClear I am trying to figure out the point in them and I'm not seeing it. On Marine Depot it shows the water direction incorrectly. The AC is already designed so that the water starts at the bottom and pushes upward through media but the InTank ad makes the false claim that the water flows out the entire side and only the InTank pushes it downward to then flow upward through media.

All that said, do you find it more useful than the basket that comes with the AC? Like does it allow you to add more media (I'm thinking that may be the case since your floss is sideways now so you have more room to stack other media)? Or are there other benefits I'm not realizing? It will help me determine whether I can use it or not, and how that may affect price for me. Thank you!!

When I had mine in my AC20 & AC50,I found it made everything easier. And yes you can nicely stack the media in there and where you can put a sponge was nice too. If youre into looks,it definitely made the whole thing cleaner. I think they are worth it,seeming I have owned 2 of them lol. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/26/2017 at 6:14 PM, Reefkid88 said:

When I had mine in my AC20 & AC50,I found it made everything easier. And yes you can nicely stack the media in there and where you can put a sponge was nice too. If youre into looks,it definitely made the whole thing cleaner. I think they are worth it,seeming I have owned 2 of them lol. 

I see what you mean now (just received the item with the basket). The Intank basket for my biocube was just a necessary thing to allow media to stack in the chamber but this basket truly improves upon the original design of this filter! Nice!! And thanks RubenZ!

• Recommended Discussions