Jump to content
Caravanshaka

2 month old Radion XR15 gen 4 with RMS

Recommended Posts

Caravanshaka

I started out with 3 XR15’s over my new waterbox 135.4, but now that the aquatic life hybrids are out I am adding 4 t5’s to the mix and really don’t need the power of 3 xr15’s so I am selling 1. They are less than 2 months old and purchased from premium Aquatics. The RMS was only used for a couple weeks when I had my livestock in an IM Nuvo while this tank was being setup.

 

$400 shipped and PayPal’d

 

Separate

$335 for XR15, $70 for RMS

 

 

28109C75-AD93-418F-A6C5-D3C38AEC424A.jpeg

09C3F866-CCDD-44D8-B22B-868EF361170B.jpeg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
WV Reefer
13 minutes ago, Caravanshaka said:

I started out with 3 XR15’s over my new waterbox 135.4, but now that the aquatic life hybrids are out I am adding 4 t5’s to the mix and really don’t need the power of 3 xr15’s so I am selling 1. They are less than 2 months old and purchased from premium Aquatics. The RMS was only used for a couple weeks when I had my livestock in an IM Nuvo while this tank was being setup.

 

$420 shipped and PayPal’d

 

 

28109C75-AD93-418F-A6C5-D3C38AEC424A.jpeg

09C3F866-CCDD-44D8-B22B-868EF361170B.jpeg

That is my plan too!  My hybrid comes today.....already bought two 15s to go in it.  

 

Good luck selling. :)  

Share this post


Link to post
Caravanshaka

bump, replied to all PM's

Share this post


Link to post
jack1978

Great scape!

Share this post


Link to post
Newtybar

Off topic, but this is the cleanest mounting solution I have seen.  What is this?

Share this post


Link to post
dhruchainzz

Would you be willing to come down on the price?

Share this post


Link to post
Caravanshaka
19 hours ago, Newtybar said:

Off topic, but this is the cleanest mounting solution I have seen.  What is this?

Thanks! It is 80/20 extruded Aluminum, 10 series. I then bought the XR15 rail mounts and removed the part that connects to the rail and just use the X bracket to connect it to the 80/20. Works similarly to the rail without being bulky.

13 hours ago, dhruchainzz said:

Would you be willing to come down on the price?

You are welcome to PM me an offer. These are like new items though, so I think they are priced pretty well.

Share this post


Link to post
Caravanshaka

bump

Share this post


Link to post
Caravanshaka

Still available!

Share this post


Link to post
cital

Did this sell?

Share this post


Link to post
  • Recommended Discussions

×
×
  • Create New...