YHSublime

Living Room Nano Peninsula

kimdawg

Beautiful tank, I think your my reef hero.

YHSublime
11 hours ago, 748S911 said:

@YHSublime I love your corals and tank, next time you have some frags available let me know.  

You got it, I see we're neighbors! 

9 hours ago, kimdawg said:

Beautiful tank, I think your my reef hero.

Thank you so much! Those are big shoes to fill!

YHSublime
Don't you hate it when things don't run smoothly? Luckily I'm a huge fan of the KISS method, so there aren't a lot of places for things to go wrong. I do regular maintenance on my tank/equipment, and I've learned that it's wise to have a backup of everything JIC! 

Yesterday, I noticed that my MP10QD was throwing up some weird lights and wasn't spinning. I searched all online, and couldn't find much, so I decided to call them. The light flashes from Green, to White, to Red. I was told, after some troubleshooting, it was deemed a stall error and it had to be sent in. I don't have the receipt, so I'm nervous about paying to send it in and then getting stuck with another bill. Luckily, I have an old original MP10 that I was able to put up and get my SPS back to their expected living conditions! 

Just in case, I have battery backups, backup lights, and backup pumps as well. I also find it strange when people spend a small fortune on the corals and fish, and don't have backup plans which is essentially reef insurance!
  • Like 3