Innovative Marine Aquariums

Marine Depot Group Buy - 10/30 and 10/31 - BIG Deals, FREE Stuff!

Marine Depot

nano-reef-GroupBuy.jpg

Happy almost-Halloween Nano-Reefers!

Save 10% on 3,903 items at Marine Depot today 10/30 and tomorrow 10/31 with coupon code NANOREEF.

Spend $199+ and we'll upgrade your shipping from economy to UPS Ground (delivery in 1-2 business days in most cases).

Spend $200+ and we'll add an extra 500 Marine Depot reward points to your account (this will be tracked through your coupon redemption).

We'll also select 5 random customers from this group buy to receive a FREE automatic fish feeder with pellet food!

Thanks for participating! 

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Jaremiah25 said:

How does this work exactly?

Use the coupon above to save 10% on most items. 5 participants (chosen randomly) in this group buy will also receive an auto feeder from Eheim and pellet food from Ocean Nutrition (although not promoted, we'll probably include flake food as well).

Additional spending unlocks additional perks, as noted above.

Some exclusions do apply and if you have a question about a specific item please just reply and let me know.

Jeff @ Marine Depot

Nice, I'll be taking advantage of this today!  Just went through a 2 week power outage during the NorCal fires so I lost everything in my tank. Looking on the bright side - now is as good a time as any to upgrade! ;)

• Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, Justind823 said:

Nice, I'll be taking advantage of this today!  Just went through a 2 week power outage during the NorCal fires so I lost everything in my tank. Looking on the bright side - now is as good a time as any to upgrade! ;)

We sympathize and sure are sorry to hear about your tank!  PM us your order # and size and we'll throw in a Marine Depot T-shirt. It ain't much, just a little something to make ya smile! :happydance:

• Like 2
  • Christopher Marks featured this topic
4 hours ago, Marine Depot said:

We sympathize and sure are sorry to hear about your tank!  PM us your order # and size and we'll throw in a Marine Depot T-shirt. It ain't much, just a little something to make ya smile! :happydance:

Thanks very much! :D 

16 hours ago, Biglex said:

? I just spent so much past few weeks starting up a nuvo 14 tank should waited   Till end f the month

The good news is the best deals of the year are starting right now. 'Tis the season! 

58 minutes ago, Marine Depot said:

The good news is the best deals of the year are starting right now. 'Tis the season! 

that's true on plus side my ai prime should be arriving today!

• Like 1

Thank you again to everyone who participated in our first-ever Nano-Reef Group Buy!

BONUS points for people who spent over $200 are queued up for distribution so you should have those points in your account by next week!

We are going to go ahead and send EVERYONE who participated an auto feeder and fish food. We'll get those shipped out before the end of the week!

We hope you all had a great Halloween. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Marine Depot said:

We are going to go ahead and send EVERYONE who participated an auto feeder and fish food. We'll get those shipped out before the end of the week!

Wohoo! Glad I remembered to order some media and filter bags before the night ended. Thank you :)

• Thanks 1
11 hours ago, Kellie in CA said:

I hadn't read the update, so I was surprised when my fish feeder arrived today. Thanks Marine Depot!

You are very welcome! Let us know how you like it. Two of our staffers decided to try auto feeders this week (one is taking a vacation soon). I still feed the old fashion way. :) My brother-in-law and even my neighbor have tank sat for me to feed and dose when I'm away. My daughter got a betta recently (she just turned 5). She loves watching it, coloring next to it, telling it about her day ... but she rarely remembers to feed it. I have a reminder on my phone alert me every day so I don't forget, either.

Jeff @ Marine Depot

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Marine Depot said:

You are very welcome! Let us know how you like it. Two of our staffers decided to try auto feeders this week (one is taking a vacation soon). I still feed the old fashion way. :) My brother-in-law and even my neighbor have tank sat for me to feed and dose when I'm away. My daughter got a betta recently (she just turned 5). She loves watching it, coloring next to it, telling it about her day ... but she rarely remembers to feed it. I have a reminder on my phone alert me every day so I don't forget, either.

Jeff @ Marine Depot

haha   My 2.5 year old is the exact opposite.  She recently got a betta too, and all I hear all day is "fishy is hungry, I need to feed it!"

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Kellie in CA said:

haha   My 2.5 year old is the exact opposite.  She recently got a betta too, and all I hear all day is "fishy is hungry, I need to feed it!"

:wub:

• Recommended Discussions