ReefCleaners.org

Official Red Sea Reefer/Max Lids Coming Soon?

burtbollinger

Thrassian Atoll
10 minutes ago, 1967type1 said:

I’d be worried about that mesh breaking I looks a little thin to me but it does fit very nicely 

Looks about the same as the Clearview.  Pretty sturdy stuff.

• Like 1
burtbollinger
2 minutes ago, HarryPotter said:

Artfully Acrylic must be pissed ??

LOL boo hoo.  

Probably does them a favor whether they realize it or not.

really though...from what I gather, this is just a DIY kit that Red Sea is putting out @ December...

3 hours ago, burtbollinger said:

LOL boo hoo.  

Probably does them a favor whether they realize it or not.

really though...from what I gather, this is just a DIY kit that Red Sea is putting out @ December...

If the frame is at all similar to the window screen frame they have from Home Depot or BRS, it’s going to bend and dent and be nasty. Hopefully it’s a custom one, with metal reinforcement or a nice fiberglass reinforced plastic. 

• Thanks 1
burtbollinger
12 minutes ago, HarryPotter said:

If the frame is at all similar to the window screen frame they have from Home Depot or BRS, it’s going to bend and dent and be nasty. Hopefully it’s a custom one, with metal reinforcement or a nice fiberglass reinforced plastic. 

It's at least custom enough where it looks to have a groove cut in it to allow attachment of Red Sea proprietary clips....at a price point @ same as current BRS kits, I don't expect anything too reinforced....looking forward to more details.

I haven't had a fish jump in a really long time (knock on wood). 

Like this for the RS options though. Have you guys had many jumpers? I think the last one I had was a six-line wrasse in a 20 gal high. Volume was too small for him ultimately given their speed.

• 2 months later...

Anyone know if this is available anywhere in North America yet? Only online sources I find selling them are UK based.

burtbollinger
1 hour ago, squamptonbc said:

Anyone know if this is available anywhere in North America yet? Only online sources I find selling them are UK based.

still the case here...I've called around...nothing yet.  please post here if and when you find.

• 2 weeks later...
burtbollinger
18 hours ago, BulkReefSupply said:

These should be available on the site w/in a week!

my bad, i forgot i started this in the BRS section...apologies for the link.  I got excited.

• Recommended Discussions