Pod Your Reef

Cam's Coral Condo Creative Container Contest Pico

Friendly

here it is. a Anchor Hocking 2.5 gallon Montana jar. it comes with a metal lid, but I probably will use the glass one showing on the side.

ABi 14w Tuna Blue

Tetra Whisper 40 (got my tubing, just need to get my airstone)

25w AFA Heater

Fiji Pink Sand

not sure of the rockscape or the corals I'll keep. I do know I hope to have 3 small crabs.  B) 

20171023_174902.jpg

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Friendly said:

here it is. a Anchor Hocking 2.5 gallon Montana jar. it comes with a metal lid, but I probably will use the glass one showing on the side.

ABi 14w Tuna Blue

Tetra Whisper 40 (got my tubing, just need to get my airstone)

25w AFA Heater

Fiji Pink Sand

not sure of the rockscape or the corals I'll keep. I do know I hope to have 3 small crabs.  B) 

20171023_174902.jpg

What sort of crabs you thinking?

1 minute ago, Friendly said:

mebe blue hermits...but likely porcelain. I was thinking pom pom, but then read they don't like each other and will fight, so scratch that. :P 

Depends on the pom, I think, I have known of people whose poms lived together peacefully.  The only time I tried it, well...that was a disaster. :o But then my one pom was unusually feisty and bold for a pom too.

Someone on here had a video of her pom dragging baby hermits off to its lair...

• Haha 1

Following due to the fact that you put a beer in your tank as a condiment. It is still summertime down here in Socal (104F today actually!) so I will accept a Pacifico as your choice 

Still debating on if I want inverts or not. I really think I would suck them up during a water change... 

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, gena said:

Nice!  Don't forget to put the tag Creative Container Contest in your thread title thingy :D.

done! now I win best pico title award - Cam's Coral Condo Creative Container Contest Pico

• Haha 2
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...