Alright All, we live in a Pretty Historic Industrial City so we have decided to go an industrial/reused idea for this time setup, as much as can be accomplished anyway.   Display: 1 gallon handblown glass bowl slumped onto Driftwood ($30 find on sale) - Deep Blue 2 Gallon Cube ("upgraded" 5/17/18) Lighting: ABI 23W Tuna Blue PAR38 Bulb (had it from the original setup for the classroom tank - So no $$$ Spent) Heater: Aqueon Mini Heater 10W ($17) Air Pump: Marina 75 Airpump ($11, i think this may be overkill and will probably downgrade, it's splashing water out of the tank.) - Eheim 300 Compact Pump $5 buy (Upraded 5/17/18) Rock: About 2 pounds of LR from an LFS ($3.50, only charged me a pound) Sand: 1 Lb of Dry sand from LFS ($3.50, I think its aragonite not really sure) Salt Mix: Reef Crystals (buying 2 gal at a time from LFS $1/gallon) Thermometer: Zoo Med Digital Thermometer ($10)   Light Stand:  Will update this when it's built, probably ~ $30    Am I missing anything I am supposed to Add to my build thread?   Gonna experiment potentially with Rock Flower Anemones and grow a "Garden of Flowers" in here, hoping the flow will be ok, still need to get a regulator to lower it a bit.   Here's our Entrance to Contest tank shot with my wife's favorite Pizza Condiment 🙂   Here it is performing a Water Test -  I'll add Pictures of the rock, sand and display stand when I get it all together tomorrow 🙂