Cultivated Reef

29 Gallon FOWLR Setup

Samc

Getting out of hobby sale, 20 years worth of equipment to go!!! Primary need is a good home for my 29 gallon FOWLR setup that is up and running but has been fishless for 9 months. Complete tank with Coralife Super Skimmer 65, Ehiem heaters, overflow, Aqua Medic Oceanruner 2500 primary return pump and two sumps.  One of the sumps is custom built to fit the stand and includes a protein skimmer section and refugium section for growing macro. It is currently not setup and could be sold separately. The other sump is connected to the tank and is a bio-ball compatible sump for a 120 gallon tank. The tank currently has a dual bulb T5HO setup over it with ATI bulbs, roughly 15 months old but the unit is functional.

I'd estimate 40 lbs of live rock between the display tank and the sump. This is pest free rock and sand that was hand picked from my 75 gallon tank when I down sized.

I also have a 150 Watt MH setup I may list separately, along with a digital PH meter. At this point, make an offer and its yours!!!

IMG_0011.JPG

IMG_0028.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Overall sump dimensions are: 8.75" Wide x 18.875" Long x 17" High. I'm asking $50 plus actual shipping costs (my guess would $30, its not light as it's all 1/4" acrylic). I won't claim the quality is the same as advanced acrylics, but they want $285 for something similar: https://advancedacrylics.com/collections/sumps/products/24x12x15-refugium-sump-1-4-thick-acrylic.

If you are interested, I can send more detailed photos and dimensions between sections. This is a right-sized sump for a skimmer and refugium for anything up to 55 gallons IMO. It was sized for an Aqua Medic Ocean Runner 2500 and Coralife Super Skimmer 65 to all fit in a standard 29 gallon tank stand with refugium section.

• Thanks 1
  • Recommended Discussions