Crowxjane

Just another newbie! Need to know next steps?

Nah. Don't worry. All in one's are easy.

Everyone here will help you, just ask

• Thanks 1

Thanks! Im having some issues with the lighting, as the previous owner added a rapidled dimmable retrofit kit...? And It looks like it was done pretty....roughly. So Im trying to wrangle the boyfriend into helping me as electrical work is not on my radar at all. And the splash guard under the lid is cracked and very fogged up so I need to figure that out as well. One those are figured out I'll be getting it all set up! 

On 10/23/2017 at 1:03 PM, Crowxjane said:

Thanks! Im having some issues with the lighting, as the previous owner added a rapidled dimmable retrofit kit...? And It looks like it was done pretty....roughly. So Im trying to wrangle the boyfriend into helping me as electrical work is not on my radar at all. And the splash guard under the lid is cracked and very fogged up so I need to figure that out as well. One those are figured out I'll be getting it all set up! 

Hi,

Is your new tank setup yet?? O.o

Yay another Biocube owner.

No! Ive been slacking.....actually in my defense I have been soooo busy! And I really am struggling with this lighting system. I think Im going to start a thread and see if I can get some help with the rapid led.....Its like a birds nest of wires :(

1 hour ago, Crowxjane said:

No! Ive been slacking.....actually in my defense I have been soooo busy! And I really am struggling with this lighting system. I think Im going to start a thread and see if I can get some help with the rapid led.....Its like a birds nest of wires :(

Try in the lighting section. There are few members that do diy lighting. They might be able to help you 

• Thanks 1