Top Shelf Aquatics

Okay, so heres my first tank update in my fluval m60. It has been going for close to 2 months now and i have finally got it stocked up with a few up the things in want to add to my tank. The hardware i have running is my return pump and 1 wave maker. I'm not sure what ones they are but from the first time I set up this tank(what a failurefrown.gif ) were the correct flow rate for what i wanted to keep once I got all the things I wanted to keep(anemone and sps/maybe lps around the 1 year+ mark). Tunze 9001 skimmer and using it as a surface skimmer. Media reactor(again don't know what kind but correct size for the tank) running gfo with a media bag sitting on top of where it pushes the water out from with carbon. Then 2 filter media or whatever there called before the return pump. I have the maxspect razor r420r 130w. Oh and i have some kinda rock i got from the lfs that wasn't live rock but still held a lot of bacteria So in the display has about 25-30 pounds of live rock and 20 pounds of live sand. I first bought 5 blue legged hermit with one dying. they helped clean some algae towards the end of my cycle. Once cycled I bought a pair of flurry clownfish that love playing together. Been going great. This past weekend I bought a fire shrimp and 2 small zoanthid colonies( not sure the names ill post pictures and a video tomorrow if you guys could help when i figure out how to post them). The fire shrimp does hide a lot but when i put my hand in my tank today to shift my rocks around a tiny bit he actually came out and starting to clean my hand. After i hand fed him some pellets (only went for 2 small ones) Thought that was super cool and the zoanthids seem to be doing good, so right now I'm very happy where my tank has came in this period of time and watching it grow into a tiny piece of the ocean.
Thanks for reading and ill get pictures and a video up later.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, REEFERzz24 said:

Okay, so heres my first tank update in my fluval m60. It has been going for close to 2 months now and i have finally got it stocked up with a few up the things in want to add to my tank. The hardware i have running is my return pump and 1 wave maker. I'm not sure what ones they are but from the first time I set up this tank(what a failurefrown.gif ) were the correct flow rate for what i wanted to keep once I got all the things I wanted to keep(anemone and sps/maybe lps around the 1 year+ mark). Tunze 9001 skimmer and using it as a surface skimmer. Media reactor(again don't know what kind but correct size for the tank) running gfo with a media bag sitting on top of where it pushes the water out from with carbon. Then 2 filter media or whatever there called before the return pump. I have the maxspect razor r420r 130w. Oh and i have some kinda rock i got from the lfs that wasn't live rock but still held a lot of bacteria So in the display has about 25-30 pounds of live rock and 20 pounds of live sand. I first bought 5 blue legged hermit with one dying. they helped clean some algae towards the end of my cycle. Once cycled I bought a pair of flurry clownfish that love playing together. Been going great. This past weekend I bought a fire shrimp and 2 small zoanthid colonies( not sure the names ill post pictures and a video tomorrow if you guys could help when i figure out how to post them). The fire shrimp does hide a lot but when i put my hand in my tank today to shift my rocks around a tiny bit he actually came out and starting to clean my hand. After i hand fed him some pellets (only went for 2 small ones) Thought that was super cool and the zoanthids seem to be doing good, so right now I'm very happy where my tank has came in this period of time and watching it grow into a tiny piece of the ocean.
Thanks for reading and ill get pictures and a video up later.