Coral Vue Hydros

The Official Unofficial 2017 Secret Santa Nano-Reef Gift Exchange 🎅⛄🌲

jbb

My wish list:

Art!!!  If you are an artist I would love a piece of your work!!!

ROX Carbon (I am happy for coal on Fishmas)

A gift Certificate to one of our sponsors

If there are any foods or other products that you swear by I would love to give them a shot.

Or make a donation to: http://www.cchumanesociety.org

• Like 1
1 hour ago, jbb_00 said:

HALLOWEEN CANDY HANGOVER BUMP

NEW SPONSOR DONATIONS WILL BE ANNOUNCED TODAY 

Why is my username not clickable!

• Like 1
On 10/25/2017 at 7:42 PM, jbb_00 said:

LIST UPDATED / SPONSOR ADDED

THERE ARE A FEW IN THE THREAD THAT SAY THEY ARE IN, BUT HAVE YET TO SEND THE ENTRY PM. 

I WILL KEEP FROM SHAMING THEM PUBLICLY

@kimberbee

@hippieheadshot

@Lula_Mae

:lol: sorry, crazy couple of weeks! I'll leave this page open so I remember to do it later lol

• Haha 1

Ho Ho Ho count me in.

My wishlist...could use,

wave maker like this one.

Carbon filter pads 

zoa frags :)

Gift Card to Epic Corals in Twin Falls Idaho

Other items....

Tapatio Doritos. 

Jerky.

razor blades for fragging.

• Like 1
On 11/1/2017 at 8:18 PM, mbarton2010 said:

Wish List: 

Zoa frag

Astros Shirt

LRS reef frenzy

really anything lol

In case someone does get you a shirt, add what size. Weird shirt idea since Chevy hasn't made them for many years...lol

• Haha 2

Hmm. Interesting. Awesome idea, but I have no idea what I’d gift. Are the gifts generally coral? Do we get any hints on what the person wants (or info such as gender/age/interests) that would help if they don’t post a wish list?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, JoeR said:

Hmm. Interesting. Awesome idea, but I have no idea what I’d gift. Are the gifts generally coral? Do we get any hints on what the person wants (or info such as gender/age/interests) that would help if they don’t post a wish list?

This is the best thing on this site. Yes wish list are added by the member. No the gifts are not generally coral but they could be. its up to you this is actually one secret Santa I look forward to every year. Corals, fish tank stuffs, gift certificates and random stuff based on the member and of course the occasional highly inappropriate gifts are given each year ;) Its all about giving and having a good time in the process. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
13 hours ago, JoeR said:

@Sancho pretty much nailed it. I also constantly hound people for their list before I hand out names . 

• Like 1

Participant list will be updated today. 

Also some awesome new prizes have been donated. All Sponsor info / banners will be posted later today. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Christopher Marks changed the title to The Official Unofficial 2017 Secret Santa Nano-Reef Gift Exchange 🎅⛄🌲
  • Christopher Marks unpinned this topic