Top Shelf Aquatics

The Official Unofficial 2017 Secret Santa Nano-Reef Gift Exchange 🎅⛄🌲

jbb

8d45b31d7edb424641cb0934fd0f280b.jpg

It's that time of year again to share some holiday joy with all of your friends here @ Nano-Reef.com!

original.gif

The rules are pretty simple:

• You must have been a member here for 6 months from entry deadline so (May 18, 2017) with at least 100 posts.
  • Total value of gift/gifts must be between $20 to $30. Gifts are not required to all be reef related. Adding some creativity to the gift makes it a lot of fun. If you really want to spend/give more that is fine, but understand that you may not get the same in return.
  • You must enter by Saturday November 18th. I will close entries around noon that day.
  • Names will be handed out Monday November 20th.
  • Gifts must be sent to your partner by Monday December 11th.
  • Sorry, but this is only open to U.S. members in lower 48 states this year.

How to enter:

• Please Private Message me for entry, and make a post in this thread. Items I will need from you are: Name, Address, Email.
  • Keep all communication with me to one single PM discussion throughout the event. I end up getting messages from about 60 or so members, so this will help keep things organized.
  • Once your gift is shipped, please send confirmation to me. Failure to do so will disqualify you from the door prize drawings.
  • Once your wishlist is posted, please send me a link to that post.

ChristmasLights.gif

Please keep your tank threads up to date with items you want or need, or you can post them in this thread. Your Secret Santa will be watching!

A list of user names will be posted as people join. PM me your full name, link to wish list, and shipping address if you wish to participate.

• As wishlists are recieved, I will link the post to the persons name. If your name is NOT a clickable link in the list, then I do NOT have your wishlist.

tenor.gif

Sponsor Raffle Donations

(Please give our great sponsors first consideration when shopping this holiday season. It is a great way to show appreciation for all that they do here at Nano-Reef.com.)

Marine Depot has donated a Santa Monica Filtration DROP1.4 drop-in algae scrubber that fits in the rear chamber of all-in-one aquariums. It is rated for tanks from 5-40 gallons.

2017-Holiday-Gift-Guide-728x90.jpg

NanoBox has stepped up with an awesome donation of a $100.00 gift certificate to be used towards the purchase of a Mini Tide, or Duo light fixture.

Legendary Corals has donated a $200.00 Zoanthid frag pack for one lucky Santa 

59fe2efae9c13_legendarybanner.jpg.1d536caccd11cd0315a98eaabb2b30b2.jpg

inTank has donated some awesome inGifts for one lucky Santa this year

59fe2f2dcddcd_intankbanner.jpg.79bcaa85109a1108a790a00d25225c3e.jpg

UPCOMING DONATION ANNOUNCEMENTS FROM THE FOLLOWING SPONSORS :

Brightwell Aquatics

List of Participants:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Christopher Marks pinned this topic
  • Christopher Marks changed the title to The Official Unofficial 2017 Secret Santa Nano-Reef Gift Exchange

This has been very fun and interesting the past few years, but I will not be able to participate this time. I have too much going, but will be sure to watch the madness.

• Sad 2

LIST UPDATED / SPONSOR ADDED

THERE ARE A FEW IN THE THREAD THAT SAY THEY ARE IN, BUT HAVE YET TO SEND THE ENTRY PM. 

I WILL KEEP FROM SHAMING THEM PUBLICLY

@kimberbee

@hippieheadshot

@Lula_Mae

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
On 10/25/2017 at 6:42 PM, jbb_00 said:

LIST UPDATED / SPONSOR ADDED

THERE ARE A FEW IN THE THREAD THAT SAY THEY ARE IN, BUT HAVE YET TO SEND THE ENTRY PM. 

I WILL KEEP FROM SHAMING THEM PUBLICLY

@kimberbee

@hippieheadshot

@Lula_Mae

Technically, I didn't say I was in... :ninja:

On 10/17/2017 at 10:18 AM, kimberbee said:

YAAAAY!!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Christopher Marks changed the title to The Official Unofficial 2017 Secret Santa Nano-Reef Gift Exchange 🎅⛄🌲
  • Christopher Marks unpinned this topic