Cultivated Reef

TOO Many tanks.

Subsea

Lights just came on and the Clowns are sleeping.

Excuse the tumble.  Just received yesterday some NPS gorgonions and red encrusting sponge from live plants.  They have not decided where to play and they wondered during the night.  I can see the white feathers with bright yellow/orange skin.  I like them.  They are uncounted, so today, I will glue Yellow Tree Gorgonion to rubble and position in aquascaping.

I receied Chilli Coral two days ago.   It was gorgeous with polyps extended in the shipping bag.  Relocation into tank went so smoothly, at no time were polyps withdrawn.  I went to bed with a beautiful Chilli Coral strutting his stuff with feathers fully extended and body all puffed up.  In the morning, just like a kid at Christmas, I had to see Chilli.  I got out red led flashlight and it jolted me to see a large rock crushing Chilli.  An urchin had dislodged part of rock overhang I provided to make shade.  I am now using a shelf of Grape Caulerpa as a tank feeding station to provide shade for NPS.

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Sad 1