Cultivated Reef

The Girlfriend Pico: Getting Creative With Dongs...

metrokat

1 hour ago, gena said:

Hmmmm...waterfall?  Just trying to figure this out!!! I'm thinking evaporation and kittens taking a sip, or playing with the water, might be an issue :lol:.

I'm hoping Calleigh doesn't decide she likes saltwater. 

23 minutes ago, seabass said:

I don't know how you two are keeping quiet; I'm like omgomgomg

17 minutes ago, GunslingerGirl said:

Well we are all screwed. Lol

:lol: We are very excited but we haven't figured out some things yet. We wanted to get the entry in before we decide other stuff like livestock and such. All we can tell you for certain is that we will have dongs! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 6
GunslingerGirl
Just now, metrokat said:

My kitten loves drinking the water from the pico. Particularly after he bats the lid off all by himself.  :rolleyes:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, metrokat said:

:lol: We are very excited but we haven't figured out some things yet. We wanted to get the entry in before we decide other stuff like livestock and such. All we can tell you for certain is that we will have dongs! 

I’m looking forward to seeing how you pull this off. I’m also not sure how dongs will fit in there ... but I guess I’ll see ?

• Like 2

Not sure how water movement will work in this, but I want it to work!    

Cleaning the glass could also be a challenge. Worth it though. 

Edited by Rene
  • Like 2

I'm a little worried about oxygen exchange, but that can be solved with bubbles, right? :P 

Just not bubbles in the dome. Bubbles in the dome would be bad.

Only dongs in the dome.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
GunslingerGirl
2 minutes ago, Mariaface said:

I'm a little worried about oxygen exchange, but that can be solved with bubbles, right? :P 

Just not bubbles in the dome. Bubbles in the dome would be bad.

Only dongs in the dome.

Will it be a pink dong? lol Are you planning a rainbow of dongs for a pop of color? Heck then you wouldn't even need corals!

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
14 minutes ago, GunslingerGirl said:

Will it be a pink dong? lol Are you planning a rainbow of dongs for a pop of color? Heck then you wouldn't even need corals!

Depends on the kinds of coralline we can grow, right? :P I've had pink coralline! 

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, schgr.cube said:

I didn't see anything in the contest rules about having dongs in our containers, are we sure this is allowed? I may have to rethink how I handle my container if that is the case....

Hey! We called dibs on the dongs! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
10 hours ago, kimberbee said:

I wanna see it with water... I don't understand what I'm looking at :huh:

Can I be in your boat?  I'm more confused than a baby at a titty bar. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I mentioned we were playing with physics, right? :P There were so many high fives when we (mostly @metrokat, the genius) got it into place and filled it to the top with magic!

Here it is, The Girlfriend Pico! In Its 'Just Set Up' Cloudy Glory! With Dongs! (Little dongs. Dongs that can fit in a pico container, you know?) 

CIWNPE8.jpg

Don't worry, we thought ahead - the teeny glass cleaner is on the other side!

Of Note:

- Powerheads are serious business! There's a ton of flow in the middle - lots more than you saw in the duster video above.

- There's a method to the madness magic, and we're saving it for our Pico Maintenance post! 

- The 'Top View' looks like a snowglobe and a salsa sombrero got spliced together :P 

- We're working on lighting setups, and whether or not to have one! That may depend on livestock... :ninja:

• Like 12
  • Wow 2
  • Thanks 1