Pod Your Reef

WTB: Spare NBR arrays

Reefkid88

8 minutes ago, PieMan2k said:

My old biocube has a duo mounted to it's hear sync in the hood with the controller, would something like that work?

Lol PieMan I thought it was "broken"? 

58 minutes ago, HarryPotter said:

Lol PieMan I thought it was "broken"? 

Not anymore. Dave sent out a new power supply and it works just fine. The old power supply became faulty which causes the short.

1 hour ago, PieMan2k said:

My old biocube has a duo mounted to it's hear sync in the hood with the controller, would something like that work?

Do you need them,or what ?! 

15 minutes ago, HarryPotter said:

Believe me he gonna make you pay LOL 

Hahaha I'm no fool. I dont need them,just want them so at that point I just say no lol. 

5 minutes ago, PieMan2k said:

Yeah, I would have to sell them to you. The biocube would be useless without them.

So the bio cube isn’t running? That was fast.

7 minutes ago, PieMan2k said:

Yeah, I would have to sell them to you. The biocube would be useless without them.

Well,let me know what you want for whatever you have and we can go from there lol. 

1 hour ago, HarryPotter said:

So the bio cube isn’t running? That was fast.

I have a thread running for the new tank, I downgraded to a 10g bc college dorms won't allow anything over 10g.

1 hour ago, Reefkid88 said:

Well,let me know what you want for whatever you have and we can go from there lol. 

Ok, I will let you know when I have everything clean!

3 hours ago, PieMan2k said:

I have a thread running for the new tank, I downgraded to a 10g bc college dorms won't allow anything over 10g.

Ok, I will let you know when I have everything clean!

Just the arrays,or is it the whole retro ? 

I have a Nanobox duo that I bought used that was sent to Dave for some work  and straight to me from Dave. I never got it to work but it was working when he sent it according to Dave. I got frustrated and replaced it and it has been sitting for 6 months. It has the old controller and I'm pretty sure the controller is the issue.  Pm me if you're interested. 

8 minutes ago, duderubble said:

I have a Nanobox duo that I bought used that was sent to Dave for some work  and straight to me from Dave. I never got it to work but it was working when he sent it according to Dave. I got frustrated and replaced it and it has been sitting for 6 months. It has the old controller and I'm pretty sure the controller is the issue.  Pm me if you're interested. 

PM me  price if you dont mind. 

34 minutes ago, PieMan2k said:

Its the whole retro with the controller. All its missing is the shroud to house the light

Shoot me a pm with a price,please. 

• Recommended Discussions