ReefCleaners.org

DudeRubble's Test Tube of Rubble, a Creative Container Contest entry

duderubble

On 11/19/2017 at 1:52 PM, jahnje said:

Managed to hit both yesterday. Gotta say, the corner reef was awesome! Gateway was ok, but a little claustrophobic, and their frag selection didn't really compare to TCR.    So thanks for recommending them.

Lol, claustrophobic is right. My three older kids (18 to 22) went in with me and left in about 2 minutes. I think their inventory varies wildly during the week. When I went they had a pretty amazing selection especially on the low price end where I typically shop. 

• 2 weeks later...

110% water change. Next time I may do 200% to try to get rid of some of the fine sand that collects at the bottom and then covers everything when I refill. 

20171208_091300.jpg

• Like 5

Back wall needs to be cleaned and my wife tossed my gel filters because she didn't know what they were (seriously ladies what's up with that?), but here's a FTS one day post water change. 

20171209_110348.jpg

• Like 4
On 12/9/2017 at 12:49 PM, duderubble said:

Back wall needs to be cleaned and my wife tossed my gel filters because she didn't know what they were (seriously ladies what's up with that?), but here's a FTS one day post water change. 

In my family it's the guys that do that :P 

Awesome pico!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/9/2017 at 12:49 PM, duderubble said:

20171209_110348.jpg

On 12/12/2017 at 1:04 PM, Mariaface said:

In my family it's the guys that do that :P 

Awesome pico!

My husband is more likely to toss things randomly, although once he learned how much that upsets me, he tries not to throw away anything that's mine lol.  I on the other hand do not throw enough away...

• Haha 1
fishfreak0114

What is in the bottom left?  The thing that looks kind of like a zoa, and aiptasia crossbred?  Whatever it is, it's neat.  And I love your avatar!  Best Christmas movie ever!  As for your pico, it's a beaut, Clark, it's a beaut!  ? Real nice.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Felicia said:

I have not yet received your January FTS for the contest.  Please pm it to me as soon as possible.

I'll get one tomorrow. 

Not looking so great this month. After several weeks of neglect these were taken a half hour after a 100% water change. I'll spend some time on it this week. 

I think the light is  a little much. The superman month is faded and a mushroom near the top withered to almost nothing. The birdsnest seems to be growing though and the xenia is going great guns. 

• Like 2