Pod Your Reef

2017 Secret Santa Feeler

jbb

That sounds awesome. But being from the Netherlands I would not want to put that much of a shipping cost burden on someone. Plus, I probably cannot get what is on your wishlist around here, because Dutch stores sort of have way less stuff for reeftanks than all of you have. 

So I will just let you guys have all the fun!

9 hours ago, Lisa166 said:

That sounds awesome. But being from the Netherlands I would not want to put that much of a shipping cost burden on someone. Plus, I probably cannot get what is on your wishlist around here, because Dutch stores sort of have way less stuff for reeftanks than all of you have. 

I live in Cda and I've had things shipped from Europe for cheaper than locally and from US...the pricing is so odd.

10 hours ago, Lisa166 said:

I am have purchased items for my giftee from a site sponsor and had them shipped directly to them.  Our sponsors also offer gift certificates.  I don't remember whether members from outside the US could participate last year though.

3 hours ago, Tmr8188 said:

I am have purchased items for my giftee from a site sponsor and had them shipped directly to them.  Our sponsors also offer gift certificates.  I don't remember whether members from outside the US could participate last year though.

It was only Us members last yr.

4 hours ago, Tmr8188 said:

Yeah. Money is being hard on me anyway though. But i love the idea and maybe in the future.

On 10/12/2017 at 3:06 PM, BattleAthletics said:

Sign me up bbj.

On 10/12/2017 at 3:19 PM, Hippieheadshot said:

Ooo yes I didn't realize tell it was to late last time. Definitely interested!

On 10/12/2017 at 3:21 PM, Kellie in CA said:

I'm IN!

On 10/12/2017 at 3:37 PM, Droy008 said:

Well shoot,

If we don't then I'm not entirely sure my kids are going to enjoy these awkward fish related gifts for Christmas. :lol:

On 10/12/2017 at 6:30 PM, GunslingerGirl said:

ME! I want in!

My husband goes "Oh so you'll buy strangers gifts but not me?" Hey, last year I took him to sit front row at a ppv WWE show. He was in his glory.. I think I ate three sticks of cotton candy lol

On 10/12/2017 at 6:59 PM, Reeferdave1960 said:

I'd like  to know more, I'm a jolly old elf ??

dave's phone 5-13-2015 088.JPG

On 10/12/2017 at 8:53 PM, Merthynia said:

YES!!!

I already have a gift ready to go! :lol:

On 10/12/2017 at 9:17 PM, TFish77 said:

I haven't participated before but I would be interested in this year. Is there a link to previous years rules? 

On 10/13/2017 at 12:21 AM, Lula_Mae said:

Secret Santa you say?  I haven't been around for previous ones, definitely am interested!

On 10/13/2017 at 12:35 AM, cfaye@Delaware said:

I like these kind of things and was wondering how you did it here. Is there a link to the old one ??? I would like to join in........

On 10/13/2017 at 12:46 AM, Clown79 said:

That was last yrs rules to give an idea.

On 10/13/2017 at 5:07 AM, GraniteReefer said:

I'm in on these reindeer games

On 10/13/2017 at 7:15 AM, Mariaface said:

Hooray!!

On 10/13/2017 at 7:22 AM, HarryPotter said:

Yes as long as I can send out glitter bombs

On 10/13/2017 at 7:46 AM, Weetabix7 said:

I'm interested.....

On 10/13/2017 at 8:09 AM, Pjanssen said:

Last year was fun. Maybe I can find some unique stuff while I'm in Australia next week!

On 10/13/2017 at 9:49 AM, Coral_chef said:

What kind of gifts do you send?

Just anything "fish" related in 20-30$?

On 10/13/2017 at 11:04 AM, Tamberav said:

I will participate, missed last years but did the 2 prior.

On 10/13/2017 at 5:48 PM, Tmr8188 said:

Im in

On 10/14/2017 at 11:57 PM, CuhRazy said:

Sounds kinda fun I would be down. 

Thread is up !!!

https://www.nano-reef.com/forums/topic/386301-the-official-unofficial-2017-secret-santa-nano-reef-gift-exchange