Coral Vue Hydros

Captive Bred only 19G Stocking

bbetta

Hello Everyone,

I've got a 19 gallon (24''L 16''H 12''W) and I'd like to stock it with captive bred fish and cultured corals only. It has been running for almost 3 months and I've got an Ocellaris pair at the moment. I'm thinking of adding a Neon Goby. Not many cb fish are available in my area but I could get my hands on a couple other goby species (elecatinus puncticulatus) and many Pseudochromis. Could I add an Orchid Dottyback in this tank? From what I read I understand its the most peaceful among Pseudochromis.

Here's an FTS 

ia6ZkSU.jpg

Thanks

If you want a Pseudochromis add Him last for sure and peaceful for them is scale so.....you take a chance .  I just bought captive bred Blackline  Blenny, peace full, blue and buzzes all over.

• Like 1

My Orchid is the lowest rank in my tank currently... he is a scary cat. Every fish has its personality but would think these guys would be okay with any fish that isn't completely passive like a fire fish. Mine is with clowns and a midas blenny.

19 hours ago, bbetta said:

Anyone?

• Like 1