Coral_chef

Coral_chefs Mr. peanut C.C. Contest pico

7 hours ago, Coral_chef said:

my lfs today had a 10gallon tank worth of just dragons breath today :-D

dslr pics!!!!

pico1.jpg

pico2.jpg

Ooooh jelly! I've tried it at least four times and it died on me every time. :(

Nice jar! I love how the dragons breath looks in the jar, kind of like some exotic spices for your cooking :)

• Like 1

Just a friendly reminder that if you haven't already, please pm me your December FTS and a link to your build thread by January 5, 2018.

Well I ended up actually taking down the jar, four tanks plus my new born (born 1/11/18)would be just to much.

I will definitely try pico again down the road but probably something like the 3g jbj.

12E0B22E-CE51-4310-8A82-040EEFF21FA3.jpeg

• Like 9

8 hours ago, Coral_chef said:

Well I ended up actually taking down the jar, four tanks plus my new born (born 1/11/18)would be just to much.

I will definitely try pico again down the road but probably something like the 3g jbj.

12E0B22E-CE51-4310-8A82-040EEFF21FA3.jpeg

Cutest frag ever! :lol: Congratulations!

• Haha 3

How darling.  I would say a cute infant is worth taking a tank down.  Congratulation!!!

• Like 3

Congratulations! Everyone understands the needs of an infant and taking care of your self come first. We would be excited to see FBS full baby shots instead of FTS when ever you have time.

• Like 2

I have not yet received your January FTS for the contest.  Please pm it to me as soon as possible.

Congrats on the new frag! I guess the jar was just too small for him, though. Best of luck!

Congratulations!  What a cutie!  Sorry to hear you took down the pico, but you sure have your hands full over there!  :)