Pod Your Reef

AI hydra 26 hd black 240$ shipped

Nickbruh510

9 minutes ago, scurvy dawg said:

Mark me down as a person that clicked this thread because I am or was seriously looking for this light.  Seller is a total turn off. WOW

LOL, nice!

-D

• Like 1
2 hours ago, scurvy dawg said:

Mark me down as a person that clicked this thread because I am or was seriously looking for this light.  Seller is a total turn off. WOW

lol another one bites the dust 

3 hours ago, scurvy dawg said:

I do want to let you know that the AI hydra 26hd is actually a really cool light. Ive had every kind of led you can name before and this is def my favorite led. I kmow you wont buy mine but you should def get one.

6 hours ago, Nickbruh510 said:

I do want to let you know that the AI hydra 26hd is actually a really cool light. Ive had every kind of led you can name before and this is def my favorite led. I kmow you wont buy mine but you should def get one.

I have one and now I have two since I found one for a little bit more than you were asking, but the seller was a lot less.................well, I will leave it at that.  Good luck.

58 minutes ago, scurvy dawg said:

I have one and now I have two since I found one for a little bit more than you were asking, but the seller was a lot less.................well, I will leave it at that.  Good luck.

Its very simple. You either want the item or not but happy you paid more   people like you deserve to pay more.

1 hour ago, scurvy dawg said:

You are paying for an item not service. If you ask about my feedback im actually a A+ seller. Yeah A+ seller. That means when something actually sells and i have money in my account for an item not window shoppers like eveeyone on this listing.

2 hours ago, Nickbruh510 said:

You are paying for an item not service.

You're right, and YOU don't have an exclusive lock on these lights, or the other lights you peddle. For most of us, we would prefer not to deal with someone that's as obviously arrogant, immature, and oblivious as yourself. I'd say good luck with your sale, but I wouldn't mean it.

-D

• Like 2
22 hours ago, Nickbruh510 said:

20272718_272290839923320_2073562639451029504_n.gif.3d772900e4f7f12c2646faf72936c978.gif@Detritus you hella booboo

2 hours ago, Nickbruh510 said:

received_860158550832160.gif

You know, I'm pretty sure these posts are offensive and inappropriate in a forum relating to aquariums. Does anyone else agree?

-D

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Detritus said:

You know, I'm pretty sure these posts are offensive and inappropriate in a forum relating to aquariums. Does anyone else agree?

-D

I agree that anyone not trying to purchase this light just should not  comment but..........

2 minutes ago, Nickbruh510 said:

I agree that anyone not trying to purchase this light just should not  comment but..........

Yeah, you, again, have completely missed the point. We'll see what the mods say.....

-D

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Detritus said:

Yeah, you, again, have completely missed the point. We'll see what the mods say.....

-D

@Christopher Marks What do you think of this post. I just want my light sold is all. I even have wonderful feedback from people who actually buy my items . Ive never had a hiccup.

11 minutes ago, Detritus said:

-D

I get the point . I get it. I am rude because i am sick amd tired of window shoppers. Its simple you either buy or not. Also what is this you thought i was rude on one of your post. Can you show me somehow.?

^^No, you're rude because you're immature and clueless. You could sell you're light much more quickly, and for more money, if you acted like someone who didn't have his head stuffed you know where. I think other members, and hopefully the moderators, will see your previous posts as offensive and remove them. This is a tropical fish forum, kids read these posts.  Act like an adult, and a representative of NR.com!

-D

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Jorge091293 said:

amen 

Lol your a window shopper too . 

Maybe you should stop attacking my post woth BS and your "thoughts". Then maybe my light would have sold. 

4 hours ago, Detritus said:

You're right, and YOU don't have an exclusive lock on these lights, or the other lights you peddle. For most of us, we would prefer not to deal with someone that's as obviously arrogant, immature, and oblivious as yourself. I'd say good luck with your sale, but I wouldn't mean it.

-D

Also want to point out any equipment I peddle I buy.  At the very least I tell the seller im not interested unlike jorge who just vanished from our convo. 

Why is it you buy all these light and then turn around and try to sell them so fast. Why not just stop buying lights you don’t want. People ask question because then want to know what there are getting with a USED light. Don’t matter how long it been use or at what percentage. The fact is it still USED. it’s a different story if it’s brand new. Do you buy used things with out asking questions? Btw dont use the word hella. It’s makes you sound like a douchbag, but actually your comments already do that. 

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, trong said:

Why is it you buy all these light and then turn around and try to sell them so fast. Why not just stop buying lights you don’t want. People ask question because then want to know what there are getting with a USED light. Don’t matter how long it been use or at what percentage. The fact is it still USED. it’s a different story if it’s brand new. Do you buy used things with out asking questions? Btw dont use the word hella. It’s makes you sound like a douchbag, but actually your comments already do that. 

received_860158550832160.gif.6b4277d403cb218098bdc2e5f38e8469.gif20272718_272290839923320_2073562639451029504_n.gif.3d772900e4f7f12c2646faf72936c978.gif

On 10/13/2017 at 8:46 AM, stevethao said:

Nick is a good seller. I bought a nanobox duo from him and it was shipped asap. He was also very good and prompt at communicating with me.

You see this... this is feedback from someone who BUYS something from me. @Christopher Pearson can you please close this thread. I have haters left and right. Can you let me people know this area is for buyers and sellers ONLY. Can you please close this thread .Thanks.

You sold the light, great, so maybe you won't feel the need to act like a D anymore.

Seriously, how old are you? Please tell me you are like 14; then maybe your behavior/posts would be understandable (but still not acceptable).

Oh, and for someone telling people who are broke not to bother- you seemed like you really needed that $200 really badly.

To have haters, don't you need to be a baller or something people would be jealous of?

Just my humble observations.

IBTL, woo boo

But I do have to say, pretty impressive how many people you got to dislike you, and spend any time and energy to post here.

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, phatsonate said:

But I do have to say, pretty impressive how many people you got to dislike you, and spend any time and energy to post here.

And he keeps posting and acting like a "D", as you so aptly mentioned. Obviously he wants the attention, and yes, I get that at this point I'm just fueling it further when I should just be letting it die, but I want to ask AGAIN: Do any of you feel that his little gif's or whatever of half naked guys and rhinos pooping are offensive? To be clear, I'm not some wound up tight, straight-laced guy, I'm actually pretty loose; I'm enjoying a nice adult beverage right now. But I feel strongly that postings of this nature are highly inappropriate in a forum dealing primarily with keeping pet fish in a tank. I mean, kids read these forums, I'm sure, and I just have to believe this stuff is in violation of our terms of use agreement as NR.com members. If it helps, I for one will say I'm offended. Mods, PLEASE delete this thread not to protect our good friend Nickbruh510' untarnished reputation as a seller, but to eliminate the offensive trash he's posting. Anyone? If I'm alone, I'll shut up.....

-D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Christopher Marks locked this topic