ReefCleaners.org

Boggers CC contest tank

Boggers

On 1/20/2018 at 7:30 AM, debbeach13 said:

Oh No that's terrible. Will you fill it up again or are you out? I hope you stay in. 

I am going to consider myself eliminated as anything from here would be like a new tank setup and not in the nature of the competition. 

I will likely try this tank again, but have to clean it all out.

• Sad 1

There aren't any time limits for adding livestock.  Plus, several other contestants have yet to add their livestock.  I don't believe a restart violates the nature of the competition.  In part, this competition is about facing challenges and how we overcome them.

One of the things that I think people (observers and many contestants) like, is the number of people participating in it.  It's interesting to see the different setups.  I feel that it'd be a shame if you bowed out now.

• Like 4

I reduced the sand bed and rocks. I also cut off the air tube coming in right to the spigot so it doesn't need to be hidden in the sand. There is only enough sand to cover the bottom as I dislike the look of bare bottoms.

With 2 DIY magnetic frag racks/rocks and one rock on the sand bed, the space is pretty open. I just do not like the shadows the top produces, but I can't do much there.

• Like 2