Coral Vue Hydros

Boggers CC contest tank

Boggers

21 hours ago, GunslingerGirl said:

Sugar is fine in moderation. Your body needs it to thrive.

Sweet baby's is the only pre-packaged bbq sauce I will use.

Yeah, I don't mind sugar, but HFCS is different from regular sugar and harder for the body to process iirc.

GunslingerGirl
10 hours ago, Lula_Mae said:

Yeah, I don't mind sugar, but HFCS is different from regular sugar and harder for the body to process iirc.

The only issue is in excess and with those who have natural difficultly processing things... or liver issues. HFCS is processed by the liver and if you eat too much of course that has the potential to lead to fatty liver and the issues that accompany that.. however that is a controversial issue in the medical community.

In essence it boils down to don't go nuts on any type of sugar. But in moderation HFCS and glucose are both fine. They won't kill you outright.

That was a huge topic in my nutrition class. So there's the short and dirty of that convo.

Now as somebody who has sugar issues.. I do try to avoid added sugars of any kind. Except reeses. I'm eating all of those. LOL

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Well now I have the light:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-E27-LED-Spectrum-Coral-Reef-Plant-Grow-Light-PAR38-PAR30-Fish-Tank-Aquarium/311650696002?_trksid=p2485497.m4902.l9144

I need to get some rocks and water going, but I want to put an airline through the spigot and seal it up. I have an idea of corals but not sure how feasible it is.

I am thinking of doing encrusting SPS on the sides and then one branching at the top. hopefully the rocks will look like like branches of a tree

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Boggers said:

Well now I have the light:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-E27-LED-Spectrum-Coral-Reef-Plant-Grow-Light-PAR38-PAR30-Fish-Tank-Aquarium/311650696002?_trksid=p2485497.m4902.l9144

I need to get some rocks and water going, but I want to put an airline through the spigot and seal it up. I have an idea of corals but not sure how feasible it is.

I am thinking of doing encrusting SPS on the sides and then one branching at the top. hopefully the rocks will look like like branches of a tree

Sounds like a neat idea!  If it's 27w, make sure you start it pretty high up (like 2+ feet).