Cultivated Reef

Oceanbox Designs® is officially official :)

Oceanbox Designs

Oceanbox Designs

The moment when I feel happy that I've accomplished something but in reality it will always be a work in progress because there are those who wanted me to fail and prying on my hard earned work, but thank god I'm still here and forth going stronger than ever because of good faith, goodness, and supporting friends and families. Thank you all and god bless the USA!

Special thanks to Nano-Reef.com and members who have been giving me your support from the get go and even those who hasn't order anything but have been following me!

Let me know if you think I should keep going!

37571898206_743ecd7b3f_b.jpg

• Like 16
Oceanbox Designs
2 hours ago, schgr.cube said:

Wooo! Congratulations!

Thanks!

2 hours ago, justjoshinya said:

Always keep going and keep up the good work

Thank you and you got it!

1 hour ago, TatorTaco said:

Congratulations!

Thanks a lot!

• Like 1

Great Work!!  Congratulations!!  I would say go as far as you can, and then a little further.  Ive always browsed your website and products, always contemplating if i should buy another pico AIO, and when i do, i know exactly where to go!  If this is what you truly love to do, keep going with it!  Reefing is by far my #1 hobby and a primary source of entertainment and satisfaction!  I am actually in school to go to the medical field, but in the future i do see myself pursuing a field of marine biology and ecosystem development after medical.  Im too deep in medical to go back now, but marine bio/ecosystems and reefing will always be my retirement plans!

• Like 3
Oceanbox Designs
1 hour ago, Dreichler said:

Great Work!!  Congratulations!!  I would say go as far as you can, and then a little further.  Ive always browsed your website and products, always contemplating if i should buy another pico AIO, and when i do, i know exactly where to go!  If this is what you truly love to do, keep going with it!  Reefing is by far my #1 hobby and a primary source of entertainment and satisfaction!  I am actually in school to go to the medical field, but in the future i do see myself pursuing a field of marine biology and ecosystem development after medical.  Im too deep in medical to go back now, but marine bio/ecosystems and reefing will always be my retirement plans!

Well said my friend! I will keep pushing harder and make better products. Good luck with your endeavour and much success with your field!

48 minutes ago, Merthynia said:

Congratulations!!  :happydance: Your frag racks are by far my favorite ones I've ever purchased! Can't wait to see how you grow!

Thank you so much! That means a lot to me! There are more where that came from coming up very soon so keep me on your radar ;):) 

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Dreichler said:

Lol i love your Signature its so true... how can I put it in my sig also.

congrats!!! ocean box

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Nickbruh510 said:

congrats!!! ocean box

Just copy and paste I'd assume.  If that doesn't work just type it in.  I don't remember how to edit your sig though, I've had it that way for like almost 2 years now I think

• Like 2
Oceanbox Designs
9 hours ago, Nickbruh510 said:

congrats!!! ocean box

Thanks a lot! :)

5 hours ago, Weetabix7 said:

Congratulations!!!

Thank you! much appreciated!

• Like 1
Oceanbox Designs
5 hours ago, BattleAthletics said:

Good Job on earning that! Don't forget about us little people when you become a huge corporation!

Thank you!! I'm one of the little peoples  :)

• Like 1
Oceanbox Designs
12 hours ago, Friendly said:

congrats!  

but onto the more important things...like...when do the specials and sales start?  ;) 

Thanks much! There will always be a special for special times :)

12 hours ago, KuruptPixel said:

Congrats!! Keep up the great work!!

Thanks! and you as well!! ;)

• 4 weeks later...

I know I am late to the party,but CONGRATS !!!! I know its hard to make it where you have so far,and I know it hasn't been easy,but the harder part is going to be able to make it a long term deal and out last all of the companies whom have came before you and disappeared so quickly. That being said,I feel like you are more than capable of making this a lot longer than a lot of other people have. So keep on truckin' and making a name for yourself and your company. 

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
Oceanbox Designs
On 11/4/2017 at 10:28 AM, Reefkid88 said:

I know I am late to the party,but CONGRATS !!!! I know its hard to make it where you have so far,and I know it hasn't been easy,but the harder part is going to be able to make it a long term deal and out last all of the companies whom have came before you and disappeared so quickly. That being said,I feel like you are more than capable of making this a lot longer than a lot of other people have. So keep on truckin' and making a name for yourself and your company. 

Thanks buddy! You took the words out of my mouth. I really appreciated that!

• Like 1
  • Recommended Discussions