ReefCleaners.org

FS: 2 x Reef Brite Tech LED Strip - Blue 24"

SouthFlorida_Tron

SouthFlorida_Tron
12 hours ago, Nickbruh510 said:

Thanks again brother. Apologies for the delay.

You'll have them glowing over your corals by next weekend!

15 minutes ago, SouthFlorida_Tron said:

You'll have them glowing over your corals by next weekend!

Sucks shipping was so expensive man... ill ship ya a frag thru priority if you want? little 6$ box .

SouthFlorida_Tron
1 hour ago, Nickbruh510 said:

Sucks shipping was so expensive man... ill ship ya a frag thru priority if you want? little 6$ box .

Not necessary. Thanks.

• Thanks 1

Seller claims shipping caused burnt out leds. What do you think nano-reef?. Seller says he cant do anything about it. I filed a paypal claim since @SouthFlorida_Tron says he cant do anything about it even though he stated in the post that it in like new condition.  

Just now, HarryPotter said:

Hope you didn’t pay using friends and family :) 

Nope i sure didnt. And he swears they were in like new condition befire he shipped. Well buddy these leds dont just burn out while in the mail truck or do they?

I got 2 units one unit is completely fine and perfect and would like to keep that one and get a refund for the second.

1 minute ago, Nickbruh510 said:

Seller claims shipping caused burnt out leds. What do you think nano-reef?. Seller says he cant do anything about it. I filed a paypal claim since @SouthFlorida_Tron says he cant do anything about it even though he stated in the post that it in like new condition.  

Nope i sure didnt. And he swears they were in like new condition befire he shipped. Well buddy these leds dont just burn out while in the mail truck or do they?

Yep, file a claim. PayPal will refund you as the buyer with proof of damaged item. Typically after that then the seller can pay for return shipping. 

• Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, HarryPotter said:

Yep, file a claim. PayPal will refund you as the buyer with proof of damaged item. Typically after that then the seller can pay for return shipping. 

Seller still states shipping caused this what do you think?

I even gave him the benefit of the doubt like maybe you didnt look at it correctly or something?? Nope claims they were both perfect. Well guess what they are not. #nevergiftpaypalpayment

SouthFlorida_Tron

We confirmed they were in perfect working order. I've been on this forum for several years and know several members. I'm not a punk that scams people. I unmounted a working led strip, and it was packaged and sent to you.

Stuff happens and we both are dealing with it. No need to go get other people involved like a little kid. 

Be more mature about this situation.

The matter is now being handled via PayPal. 

I know what actually happened. You plugged them in and it burned out and now want to blame me and get all of your money back.

Sorry kid, that's not how it works...

Lol pic is before i plugged it in. And pic of it on is after. Little kid huh. Great another adult trying to belittle another adult once again. Doesnt matter how old you are or how many people you know. The fact is you sent me a burnt out led light and your are  ot being kosher about the situation. 

SouthFlorida_Tron

That's irrelevant, for all I know it's he said she Said. What I KNOW..... is a working light was sent and you're accusing me of sending a broken light. Funny how this is a two way street and you could've easily burnt it out after plugging it in and now just want to blame me.

4 minutes ago, SouthFlorida_Tron said:

That's irrelevant, for all I know it's he said she Said. What I KNOW..... is a working light was sent and you're accusing me of sending a broken light. Funny how this is a two way street and you could've easily burnt it out after plugging it in and now just want to blame me.

So you are doing the im the victim seller routine. Yeah weve all seen this on both ends give me my full refund and you pay returb shipping  and shove this broken led somehwere and GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK. YOU ARE A SCAMMER.

1 minute ago, HarryPotter said:

Plugging in a Led Unit should NOT burn it out @SouthFlorida_Tron. A light that is in new conditio should not burn out the second it is used ?

Thank you. All im saying is that this is sellers problem for not checking the leds thouroughly. And btw you packaged and shipped this way too well. Like seriously you went over the top with wrapping it up.

SouthFlorida_Tron

Please stay out of this dilemma Harry. We've chatted before. Its in the hands of PayPal... 

Once again. Im no scammer. I shipped two working lights. whatever happened after that no one will ever know...

1 minute ago, Nickbruh510 said:

Thank you. All im saying is that this is sellers problem for not checking the leds thouroughly. And btw you packaged and shipped this way too well. Like seriously you went over the top with wrapping it up.

I was getting blinded by the LEDs while PMing you during our negotiations... so please, just stop. 

Its up to PayPal now...

10 minutes ago, SouthFlorida_Tron said:

Please stay out of this dilemma Harry. We've chatted before. Its in the hands of PayPal... 

Once again. Im no scammer. I shipped two working lights. whatever happened after that no one will ever know...

I was getting blinded by the LEDs while PMing you during our negotiations... so please, just stop. 

Its up to PayPal now...

I mean you harry is just pointing out the obvious. Also its all good . I tried ti gice you sime respect  by eveb asking if maybe you didnt see the leds vurnt out but nope...

12 minutes ago, SouthFlorida_Tron said:

Its up to PayPal now...

Blinded by 6 leds probably  but def  not a total of 12 working ones. Just admit it.

• Christopher Marks locked this topic