Pod Your Reef

SavaS

And my second tank, almost all favia coral, moved a rhodactis mushroom and my purple gorgonian in as well. This is my original Pico just redone and upgraded. 

20171108_160126.jpg

20171108_160117.jpg

20171108_160142.jpg

• Like 3

Been a while since I updated, so here is a pic of the tank now, made some changes, added some new corals. My Duncan now has 6 heads. Lots of corraline growing on the glass and found out I have a micro brittle star creeping around in there. 20171229_121403.thumb.jpg.cf36a5e0b0842dd75f046e8baf3a8fe9.jpg

• Like 3
  • 2 months later...

Some recent pictures of the tank, still going strong. Added some new zoas and a mushroom. Redid my sump and added a small skimmer just to see if it would make a difference. It pulls out a bit of gunk but not a lot, though I have done several 100% water changes due to moving a few corals around. 

20180313_164143.jpg

20180313_164206.jpg

20180313_164159.jpg

• Like 3
  • Wow 1
  • 5 months later...

Tank looks so good! Looks bigger than 2.5 gallons. 

Could you post a close up of your sump? I'm in the process of trying to make a sump out of a 2.5 gallon aquarium and I'm trying to get good ideas for how I should make the baffles with the small space. This will be a baby sump to house my heater and ATO for my 9/6 AquaMaxx aquarium!

• Like 1

@beprimeaux

Hi, thanks for the compliments. I've changed tanks since my last post, but I am still using the same sump with a few changes, here is my current tank thread :

There are several pictures of the sump there, I'm at work now and will post a few close up pictures when I get home.