SaltCritters.com

Lobster876'S Contest tank

lobster876

Hey all here is my attempt at my jar tank. I will be running a par38 bulb over a 1.2 ish gallon jar. The theme will be mainly softies but could have a few LPS down the road.(Pictures to come when i get home from work.

On 10/6/2017 at 11:49 AM, SeaFurn said:

Following!  

Just FYI - I think you needed to start this in Aquarium Journals thread.  @Felicia  @Christopher Marks- can you help get it moved if it needs to be?

If the journals were all posted in the pico forum, it would certainly liven things up around here! :lol:

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, Lula_Mae said:

If the journals were all posted in the pico forum, it would certainly liven things up around here! :lol:

It would! I'm loving all these picos! It's going to fun to follow along but It makes me want to do another one for the contest!  I've got an idea but it's the last thing I need. Fingers crossed my RFAs have some babies and I can start a grow out tank and thread instead. 

(Sorry for the hijack Lobster.) 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry about not posting the picture of my jar even though it has come a long way but life got in the way and I ended up breaking my thumb. Heres some progression pictures though.

IMG_3020.jpg

IMG_3021.jpg

IMG_3022.jpg

still on the hunt for a good little powerhead

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...