Cultivated Reef

Tana's Pico Tower

tanacharison

10 hours ago, tanacharison said:

WOW I'm annoyed. 😡 Tuesday water change day as usual and I wanted to add the pico to the list this week. As i'm fragging up some zoas for my pico I hear something fall in my kitchen.  Note to self next time immediately look for what happened. I continue to empty the tank for the water change and dump the old water down the drain. Thinking I'm almost done I go into the kitchen for some freshly mixed saltwater.  Somehow my dam dish drainer fell off the shelf bounced off my cabinet and landed directly into my brute water change trashcan. Completely wasted 15 gallons of saltwater down the drain. I had to pull water from my frag tank to fill up the pico until I can make new water.  I'm sure that will piss everything off in the pico because the frag tank water is not the cleanest. Guess the 54 water change will wait until tomorrow and after I make new water I can squeeze in the pico tonight? FML

At least nothings in the frag tank...

42128286221_eb408701c6_z.jpg

I hate it when that sort of thing happens!😠

• 2 weeks later...
mitten_reef
1 hour ago, tanacharison said:

This is not staying here but I did light something up over the frag tank tonight.

41610464304_69b055714f_z.jpg

41431303505_0c2079eec0_z.jpg

hey! I spy the new classified purchase.  so glad you grabbed it, cuz i'd like to see someone with regular updates with these Quad Wide fixtures.  So far I only knew @teenyreef's 40g, and @Griever just put one up, so you make the third.     

• Like 1
  • 2 years later...