inTank Media Baskets

My first transaction.

Minmay

@gena several weeks ago I had mentioned how it sucks that I couldnt find an online vendor that sells smaller bags of live sand. Well, Gena offered to send me her lil'bag of sand that she had left over and wasnt gonna use anytime soon. So, after just paying for shipping I got my sand! It was great. Ive used some of it already for an intake fuge and I'll be using the rest of it when I get my Mr. Aqua 12g long. She's a pleasure to deal with. Great communication! I recommend her 5 *!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thank you, sir!!!!!  It was my pleasure to help out :).  I found another bag of leftover sand not long after I sent you that one.  Worked out perfectly for my new pico.  It was just enough :)

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, gena said:

Thank you, sir!!!!!  It was my pleasure to help out :).  I found another bag of leftover sand not long after I sent you that one.  Worked out perfectly for my new pico.  It was just enough :)

You're welcome! Awesome. The reefer life. Always finding left overs and thinking of new projects lol

• Like 1