Innovative Marine Aquariums

Kimber's Pretty Pico - New super short video

kimberbee

37 minutes ago, kimberbee said:

Hahaha @jbb_00... 

You guys ending up with my home address isn't nearly as scary as Harry having my old work address!! 

I have @HarryPotter address if you feel the need to send him some glitter :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Congrats Kimberbee! Nice house!

I'm originally from Fort Wayne and used to get over to Valpo sometimes so I know your new neck of woods. 

Looking forward to the house warming party. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
On 4/4/2018 at 9:35 AM, kimberbee said:

3 bed, 2.5 bath, full basement on half an acre. It's in a subdivision, but once the developer left, the homeowner's decided to let the association die. I think I counted 80 homes and we're surrounded by cornfields, just a few miles south of Valparaiso's downtown area. 

At the risk of giving away where the house is, we'll be walking distance to the Porter County Fair!! 

house.JPG

:wub: 

Walking distance is awesome :).  That's a decent sized lot too!  

• Like 1
On 4/4/2018 at 12:35 PM, kimberbee said:

3 bed, 2.5 bath, full basement on half an acre. It's in a subdivision, but once the developer left, the homeowner's decided to let the association die. I think I counted 80 homes and we're surrounded by cornfields, just a few miles south of Valparaiso's downtown area. 

At the risk of giving away where the house is, we'll be walking distance to the Porter County Fair!! 

house.JPG

Thats a perfect Christmas card picture! Congratulations!

• Like 1
On 4/4/2018 at 12:35 PM, kimberbee said:

house.JPG

Beautiful home!

On 4/6/2018 at 9:32 PM, teenyreef said:

Your new house looks beautiful! Congratulations :flower:

7 hours ago, vlangel said:

Beautiful home!

Thank you both very much! 

3 hours ago, gena said:

Why are there so many Sanchos????? :lol: 

Hola, senorita! 

28 minutes ago, metrokat said:

How is the hand Kim?

Perfectly fine!! I thought for sure my palm was going to blister but it didn't. Good thing too, because there has been a lot of painting, packing, and moving going on! How's RAP??

• Like 1
1 hour ago, kimberbee said:

Perfectly fine!! I thought for sure my palm was going to blister but it didn't. Good thing too, because there has been a lot of painting, packing, and moving going on! How's RAP??

RAP was awesome, posted an update on my thread.

• Like 1