SaltCritters.com

Lula Mae's "Jarden" of Enjoyment--dinos :(

Lula_Mae

Well, good luck!  I'm interested in building a pico, but not for this contest.  I want to see what works and what doesn't AFTER the contest, and then I'll go from there.  

• Like 3
GunslingerGirl
1 minute ago, TatorTaco said:

Well, good luck!  I'm interested in building a pico, but not for this contest.  I want to see what works and what doesn't AFTER the contest, and then I'll go from there.  

Smart lol

Thanks! Although Lula is going to beat us all lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
12 hours ago, GunslingerGirl said:

secret secret secret secret

Reveal hidden contents

secret

Lol I can't find a jar I like. I want it to be silly. B)

9 hours ago, GunslingerGirl said:

Yea I'm not a gun fanatic. I just like the anime. I can shoot. And i do have my concealed. But it's more due to the area I live in that anything else. I rarely carry.

I did think about med jars. But they aren't very large. Which was limiting my plans I had. But still on the table.

I wanted to use a pyrex flask... but I can't buy them large enough. And if I borrowed one from work.. there are a lot of questionable things that have been in those... so I shut that idea down.

The search continues. I wouldn't mind trying for a self-contained system.

What about one of those decorative apothecary jars like Michael's sells? I thought about one of those. :happy:

9 hours ago, GunslingerGirl said:

Smart lol

Thanks! Although Lula is going to beat us all lol

:lol: Thanks for the vote of confidence! I'll be happy just to have a nice looking jar. :D

My heater shipped today! :happydance:

• Like 2

Following along.

I saw your entry pic, but it didn't hit me that we have the same container until you mentioned it.  I'm sure they will end up looking nothing alike.  It'll be interesting to compare the containers which are the same.

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, cfaye@Delaware said:

Hello, what you up to ???? I know you up to something, I can smell it........

:D

It's true, however I haven't had time for an update the last few days! Been rotating schedule again so I'm pooped lol. Maybe tonight I can find some time.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
GunslingerGirl
1 hour ago, Lula_Mae said:

It's true, however I haven't had time for an update the last few days! Been rotating schedule again so I'm pooped lol. Maybe tonight I can find some time.

Come on that's no excuse lol you're only busy with life!

27 minutes ago, GunslingerGirl said:

Come on that's no excuse lol you're only busy with life!

Haha yeah. Mostly it's that I'm too tired to devote mental energy to writing and uploading and posting. :closedeyes: Swing shifts are no joke, but fortunately this should be the last I have to do for a while!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
GunslingerGirl
Just now, Lula_Mae said:

Haha yeah. Mostly it's that I'm too tired to devote mental energy to writing and uploading and posting. :closedeyes: Swing shifts are no joke, but fortunately this should be the last I have to do for a while!

Swings are the worst. I am so glad my new "jobs" are generally not swings. Or if they are it's a short shift. Or sometimes I just get stuck with graveyard. But that's when the most interesting cases come in. Particularly for ER.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Lula_Mae said:

I've been working from home all week and I still don't have the mental energy to do much!!

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, GunslingerGirl said:

Hey Lula! You do anything yet? lol

Yep, I worked the last two nights. :lol:  My planned post the other night didn't pan out because I fell sound asleep at my desk lol.  I'll try to get pics up today since I'm off tonight (I really should be sleeping right now but I woke up and ate pancakes and haven't gone back to bed).

But long story short, the jar is set up and running and I'm pretty excited.

• Like 4
GunslingerGirl
Just now, Lula_Mae said:

Yep, I worked the last two nights. :lol:  My planned post the other night didn't pan out because I fell sound asleep at my desk lol.  I'll try to get pics up today since I'm off tonight (I really should be sleeping right now but I woke up and ate pancakes and haven't gone back to bed).

But long story short, the jar is set up and running and I'm pretty excited.

Did you put chocolate in those pancakes?

10 minutes ago, GunslingerGirl said:

Did you put chocolate in those pancakes?

Haha no, they are the frozen kind you reheat in the microwave.  I don't even know where my skillets are at the moment. :lol:

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, seabass said:

And I sometimes feel bad that I use a mix to make pancakes. :lol:

I always use a mix so don't feel bad!  Except right now cuz...moving problems.  Lol.

GunslingerGirl
4 hours ago, Lula_Mae said:

Haha no, they are the frozen kind you reheat in the microwave.  I don't even know where my skillets are at the moment. :lol:

Then should've stayed asleep lol

1 hour ago, GunslingerGirl said:

Then should've stayed asleep lol

Hey it tasted good to me!  But then I still eat ramen noodles so maybe don't trust my food judgement. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Lula_Mae said:

Hey it tasted good to me!  But then I still eat ramen noodles so maybe don't trust my food judgement. :lol:

I looooove ramen!! Nick hates it, so I never really get to eat it though. :(

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Lula_Mae said:

4 minutes ago, kimberbee said:

Throw a whole egg in with the noodles while they cook, add frozen shrimp green beans and a small amount of corn. Once noodles are done, put it into a bowl with just a little of the remaining water to help mix in the seasoning and remove the shell from the egg (should be soft boiled). YUM!

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, Merthynia said:

Throw a whole egg in with the noodles while they cook, add frozen shrimp green beans and a small amount of corn. Once noodles are done, put it into a bowl with just a little of the remaining water to help mix in the seasoning and remove the shell from the egg (should be soft boiled). YUM!

Oh, interesting!  I make soup out of it, adding tamed sliced deli style jalapenos, white wine vinegar, olive oil, minced garlic and sometimes bacon bits.  Sounds kinda disgusting but it's pretty tasty lol.

27 minutes ago, kimberbee said:

The advantage of a different schedule--I eat it when he's sleeping or not at home lol.

• Like 2