Cultivated Reef

Creative Container Pico Contest - Official Announcement

Felicia

MedievalITGuy

I like the idea of a locked thread with an FTS from every entrant. Along those lines, perhaps it would also be helpful for all contestants to submit a post containing all of their FTS in order, so it's easy for all voters to see the progression of each tank individually? This could either go in a separate thread, or in the same moderated one that the rest of the FTS reside in.

44 minutes ago, metrokat said:

Gosh the # of cookie jars in this contest!! Maybe there should be a cookie jar competition that runs at the same time with additional prizes omgomgomg

• Haha 1
57 minutes ago, metrokat said:

Gosh the # of cookie jars in this contest!! Maybe there should be a cookie jar competition that runs at the same time with additional prizes omgomgomg

I'm shooting for the DIY stand prize. 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, metrokat said:

No competition - you've won that one and we haven't officially even started the contest. 

Not so fast young lady, I have ninja skills in the works.  

• Like 2
20 hours ago, spec33 said:

Here's my entry!

11 hours ago, New_Here said:

I would like to try this. I think this looks like a challenge.

Woohoo!  More entries!  How many more can we get before the deadline tonight?!  I've got both of your entries and will add your names to the list of contestants in the first post of this thread.

• Like 4

Happy Halloween!  Remember, you only have until tonight at 11:59:59 pm to enter!  We're up to 46 contestants...can we make 50? omgomgomg

In the meantime, Happy Halloween from Lily aka Lady Olenna Tyrell!

37356333334_5c3a1f3732_z.jpg

38034792672_b7271362eb_z.jpg

38034793782_746f050744_z.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 5
  • Wow 1
MedievalITGuy
2 hours ago, Felicia said:

Happy Halloween!  Remember, you only have until tonight at 11:59:59 pm to enter!  We're up to 46 contestants...can we make 50? omgomgomg

Well, you've got entry #47... I'm in!

PS: I swear I'm not trying to steal your idea @Tom@HaslettMI, I actually came home with my flask about an hour before I saw your entry :wacko:

Great minds think alike, I guess.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
Tom@HaslettMI
3 hours ago, MedievalITGuy said:

Well, you've got entry #47... I'm in!

PS: I swear I'm not trying to steal your idea @Tom@HaslettMI, I actually came home with my flask about an hour before I saw your entry :wacko:

Great minds think alike, I guess.

No worries!  Glad to have another flask in the competition. Though you're much braver than I... my flask is 4x the volume of yours!

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
10 hours ago, Felicia said:

In the meantime, Happy Halloween from Lily aka Lady Olenna Tyrell!

37356333334_5c3a1f3732_z.jpg

38034792672_b7271362eb_z.jpg

38034793782_746f050744_z.jpg

So is that eastern time, central, pacific, Hawaiian time...? :D

Lily looks like she is going to order people to start joining the contest. :lol:

• Like 1

I'd really like to join in but I just saw this thread today and am not going to be able to source anything until the end of the week or so. Can we extend the deadline? :/

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Lula_Mae said:

So is that eastern time, central, pacific, Hawaiian time...? :D

Lily looks like she is going to order people to start joining the contest. :lol:

Valid point! Pacific time (PST).

She just might! We're so close to 50!

• Like 2
  • Christopher Marks unpinned this topic