ReefCleaners.org

Help!!!!! Overstocked - now what?

Moorahs

I can relate to the stress of swapping out tanks. I went from a 30g to a 50g just a few weekends ago.

Moving everything into 5g buckets with heaters and pumps. I have 5 fish two clams a BTA and a lot of sps coral plus all of the crabs and snails.

It was a two day event. I did reuse my old sand as well as added some new due to the larger tank . I replaced the tank and stand . What a JOB!!!!!

You'll be much happier with the new setup once you get it all finished. Looking forward to more pics. :)

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Tamberav said:

I love the scape! 

Thanks! I literally cried trying to figure it out - the picture on the net that made me buy the caribsea Belize branch was *nothing* like the completely uniform, straight and unforgiving box of purple sticks that arrived. Still worried it looks like the Iron Throne of Westeros :lol: but I think as it grows in it’ll be ok.

7 hours ago, dling said:

I can relate to the stress of swapping out tanks. I went from a 30g to a 50g just a few weekends ago.

Moving everything into 5g buckets with heaters and pumps. I have 5 fish two clams a BTA and a lot of sps coral plus all of the crabs and snails.

It was a two day event. I did reuse my old sand as well as added some new due to the larger tank . I replaced the tank and stand . What a JOB!!!!!

You'll be much happier with the new setup once you get it all finished. Looking forward to more pics. :)

30 to 50g WOW. Ok you absolutely win the biggest nightmare just on sheer scale! 

Probably won’t be any more pics, questions, or tantrums in this thread - I’ll keep the saga going over here: