Top Shelf Aquatics

jazzmik

Looking at a bunch of tank photos with these lights on them and I don't see any power cables hanging from the fixture. 

Read an old post about 3 plugs/power supplies. Is there a power cable on the fixture itself?

Can someone post a pic of all the connections? I'm interested in the Duo Plus M specifically for a IM Fusion 20.

thanks

1 hour ago, jazzmik said:

Looking at a bunch of tank photos with these lights on them and I don't see any power cables hanging from the fixture. 

Read an old post about 3 plugs/power supplies. Is there a power cable on the fixture itself?

Can someone post a pic of all the connections? I'm interested in the Duo Plus M specifically for a IM Fusion 20.

thanks

Old pictures/info! :)

New units have a single plug. The wiring comes out of the gooseneck for a clean look. Just plug in the power and connect with your phone. 

-Dave

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, DaveFason said:

Old pictures/info! :)

New units have a single plug. The wiring comes out of the gooseneck for a clean look. Just plug in the power and connect with your phone. 

-Dave

Nice. Thx!

I think I will be picking one up. Is there a long wait on the Duo? I don't think I'm looking for any custom colors or anything like that.

Also on an IM Fusion 20 would you go with 9" or 15" gooseneck?

1 hour ago, jazzmik said:

Nice. Thx!

I think I will be picking one up. Is there a long wait on the Duo? I don't think I'm looking for any custom colors or anything like that.

Also on an IM Fusion 20 would you go with 9" or 15" gooseneck?

I am a little swamped but standard units will be out in 4-7 days. Heading to LA next week for a show ( RAP ) but that is the only out of the ordinary thing going on. 

15" gooseneck for sure. I will keep my eyes peeled for the order. 

Thanks!