Innovative Marine Aquariums

Filter Media Cup on Red Sea Reefer

HarryPotter

That filter Media Cup that MD sells is built by Andrew Rimmer of The Mold Shop in Florida so it's the one mentioned in the RC thread.  I've emailed him to see if he would build some 7" cups for my 7" socks in my Eshopps R-200 sump.  So far, no dice.  :(

• Like 1
10 hours ago, HarryPotter said:

It was designed for Red Sea Reefers so yes it should work! It ships free so if it doesn't work out I will send you a pre-paid shipping label to send it back so you're not out anything. Just PM me here to let me know. Fitment issues are only known for Trigger Systems at this time. We've sold a bunch of these so far so the plan is to poll customers in a couple of weeks to ask which sump they have and did it fit so we can add that information to the product page.

Jeff @Marine Depot

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 9/26/2017 at 6:46 PM, Marine Depot said:

It was designed for Red Sea Reefers so yes it should work! It ships free so if it doesn't work out I will send you a pre-paid shipping label to send it back so you're not out anything. Just PM me here to let me know. Fitment issues are only known for Trigger Systems at this time. We've sold a bunch of these so far so the plan is to poll customers in a couple of weeks to ask which sump they have and did it fit so we can add that information to the product page.

Jeff @Marine Depot

Awesome ordering one (or maybe two) soon. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, HarryPotter said:

Did you get one or two? Was wondering if I should get 1 and use a sock for the other, just being the cheap bastard I am :) 

My tank only has 1. Amazing is all I have to say. I would definitely get 2 screw those socks. 

• Like 2
  • Recommended Discussions